Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Me and the Missus

collage1-jpg.218751

This is my favorite photo of my Grandffather Poppy and I in his payloader truck. He died in 2003. Thought I had lost the photo but I found it and immediately scanned a copy of it. If old photos of ourselves are not allowed I'll delete this
19884019_10155065309937639_1336905928828170914_n.jpg

lol i aint on any needles. I work out maybe once or twice a week tops. Its just the angle im on that makes me look bigger.

Here from straight on..

53367881_10161600782645258_6917432846143455232_n.jpg

The hell with them. Just curious. How much do you weigh?

Day off from work today and I did my usual ritualof wake up, get dressed, stop at the local In & Out Market and got my usual coffee then went to the park, sat at the same spot I always do, drank the coffee while I listened to High On Fire and vaped that friend known as Mary Jane. A friend of mine stopped by before I left and gave me a ziploc
bag full of dried liberty caps. I fix PC's for a living and fixed his custom build that would randomly turn off. I fixed for no charge cause that is what friends do. I forgot that since I didn't want money he was going to giving something as a thanks. Ended up being those Liberty Caps. I weighed out about 3.5 g and it has been 15 minute since ingestion. The universal truth of our meaning and purpose on this earth but more than likely just tripping pretty hard.
DtimxvK.jpg

Dude you look like Al Cisneros in that pic.

Dude you look like Al Cisneros in that pic.
You are the fourth person to tell me I look just like him. Now if only I had the talent he did in bass playing. Can play the guitar like nobodies business but the bass not so much.

You may like this. Made a mix a few months back of my favorite OM tracks. Nearly 2 hours in length

Last edited:

Every night, you know it. She’s awesome. Adores me, treats me like a god. Grills me steaks wearing a bikini, cooks me dinners wearing lingerie. Her entire body is my playground. Life is frikkin GOOD right now. I’ll probably die soon, lol

Every night, you know it. She’s awesome. Adores me, treats me like a god. Grills me steaks wearing a bikini, cooks me dinners wearing lingerie. Her entire body is my playground. Life is frikkin GOOD right now. I’ll probably die soon, lol
Literally none of this happened.

Nope. 100% truth.

I know. I too am amazed

Good for you, man! How long have you been seeing one another?
If she's the keeper that she seems like she'll keep up all the TLC two years down the road like my fiance has. Best of luck, man.

BTW, by chance is your Sherdog moniker an homage to the Marvel comics writer from back in the day?

Good for you, man! How long have you been seeing one another?
If she's the keeper that she seems like she'll keep up all the TLC two years down the road like my fiance has. Best of luck, man.

BTW, by chance is your Sherdog moniker an homage to the Marvel comics writer from back in the day?

Only a couple of months, but we see each other literally ever day, and I’ve been sleeping over there every night for the last 3 weeks. I’m always offering her nights to herself, but she’s like “no way, I can’t get enough of you” and she can never keep her hands off me. It’s awesome.

No, my user name is a fictional P.I. Archie Goodwin from “A Neto Wolfe Mystery” series (See my avatar.)

Only a couple of months, but we see each other literally ever day, and I’ve been sleeping over there every night for the last 3 weeks. I’m always offering her nights to herself, but she’s like “no way, I can’t get enough of you” and she can never keep her hands off me. It’s awesome.

No, my user name is a fictional P.I. Archie Goodwin from “A Neto Wolfe Mystery” series (See my avatar.)
Cool, man. Enjoy.
Peace

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheddar_Man
Back