• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TJ Dillashaw is the Worst Cheater Ever

Dude was so stupid about his cheating, he apparently did steroids openly in front of the crew at TAM and showed them how to do it, he had a severe case of Gyno which was an obvious redflag of steroid abuse, and all the cheating he did yet he still got blasted by a FLW champion in less than 30 seconds. He drops his belt soon after the test results were announced, which further confirms what everyone knew along; TJ was cheating for a long time and has been getting away with it.

At least Jones wins his fights... Who is a dumber cheater than TJ?

T.J. is literally one of the most successful mma fighters in the last 5 years. You have no clue what he even failed for you jealous little keyboard warrior. Let me guess, you used to be a huge Conor fan?

Dude was so stupid about his cheating, he apparently did steroids openly in front of the crew at TAM and showed them how to do it, he had a severe case of Gyno which was an obvious redflag of steroid abuse, and all the cheating he did yet he still got blasted by a FLW champion in less than 30 seconds. He drops his belt soon after the test results were announced, which further confirms what everyone knew along; TJ was cheating for a long time and has been getting away with it.

Do you really believe, even for one second that a group of mainly NCAA D1 Wrestlers, Japanese prospects, and all the other amateur and professional talent they had floating around Alpha Male at the time never knew how to use PEDs? Like TJ Dillashaw was the only one thats trained or ever been to the gym that used PEDs out of a group of elite life long athletes if you want to believe that story?

I actually respect him...almost admitting to cheating and giving up the belt.

Much better than moving a freaking event to accommodate an unrepentant roider.

If TJ Dillashaw actually had a plausible defense or was truly innocent, there is no way he would instantly give up his belt. Him giving up without a fight is a really dumb move. Yoel and Barnett are the opposite, they try to sue supplement companies; everyone knows Yoel and Barnett are on stuff too; but at least they play the game...
He said he was getting stripped anyway
We don’t know what he popped for

I will withhold judgment until his results come back for what he tested for. I still think it was probably just a diuretic to lose weight, which is still cheating, but it’s not steroids. We shall see.

1 year suspention i would guess it was only diuretic.

Said on the Rogan podcast he had real hard time getting his wife pregnant and I think might have used IVF, not 100% on that though. Definitely ties in with steroid use.

That's odd. My wife and I did IVF, and they didn't ask me to take anything. My wife was jacked up on hormones for sure, but all they could do for me was to use an embryologist. Maybe things are different now.

1075817462.jpg.0.jpg

giphy.gif

Do you really believe, even for one second that a group of mainly NCAA D1 Wrestlers, Japanese prospects, and all the other amateur and professional talent they had floating around Alpha Male at the time never knew how to use PEDs? Like TJ Dillashaw was the only one thats trained or ever been to the gym that used PEDs out of a group of elite life long athletes if you want to believe that story?

I'm on shit for 4 years now (powerlifting) but I don't know shit how to pass an USADA random test. I would know how to pass meet day test, but i don't compete in tested orgs out of respect for clean athletes. But I think Cody ment he showed them how to juice and pass the tests. But the guy has serious gyno, obviously he ist as smart as he thinks he is.

That's odd. My wife and I did IVF, and they didn't ask me to take anything. My wife was jacked up on hormones for sure, but all they could do for me was to use an embryologist. Maybe things are different now.
Same here. All they need is a live sperm and the drugs don’t work for that with IVF.

jones is still dumber than tj. how much shit has jones gotten into? he's not even an adult, mentally-speaking. the guy is a loose cannon.

.......there are fighters way worse than TJ Dillashaw doing PEDs..... like pros that will never even make it to the UFC because they're shitty fighters.....

I hear he popped for too much caffiene, starbucks got his order wrong

No.

Little guys don’t cheat.

If TJ Dillashaw actually had a plausible defense or was truly innocent, there is no way he would instantly give up his belt. Him giving up without a fight is a really dumb move. Yoel and Barnett are the opposite, they try to sue supplement companies; everyone knows Yoel and Barnett are on stuff too; but at least they play the game...
Any you think it’s somehow admirable of them that they lie and fight it ?

Back