McGregor deletes tweet about Khabibs wife

Theres more christians than muslims in the world .. he has the christian community backing him , no women should be covering their face or treated the way they are . Not being able to drive or speak without being spoken too ect... very primitive mindset and very old testament.

The Christians who have abandoned the Church? The Christians who let their religion and man God be mocked to no end? They're all of a sudden going to grow a back bone?

oh cool a religious scholar, lets have an intellectual discussion
You need to throw the old testament out. Jesus fulfilled that law that book is null and void now and only the new testament matters now , so all you guys quoting the old testament sound ignorant and not very knowledgeable about things you act like you know so much about .

if conor was a good christian man, when floyd did "form voltron" on him conor would have sent his concubine Dee out to get molested by them, as told in the book of judges

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concubine_of_a_Levite

I hope jesus can forgive conor for not following the word of the lord here
you need to throw out the old testament, Jesus fulfilled that law that book is null and void now. The new testament is the only book that matters now , you guys seem need to stop talking about old testament it makes you sound like you don't know what you are talking about . Read up before you post about stuff you have no clue about

No, it is fake Christianity... They do not follow God or his rules. Sorry, you can claim to be things, but that doesn't really make you it.
You're trolling Christians and in the same breath defending Islam. Therefore nothing you say matters. But I'll be praying for you, Christ is sufficient!

Cant wait until his 7 at best Basic Becky that you can find 10 of at the mall takes him to the cleaner. You thought Khabib smeshed him in the cage and on twitter before wait until that happens.

The Christians who have abandoned the Church? The Christians who let their religion and man God be mocked to no end? They're all of a sudden going to grow a back bone?
We don't follow churches we follow yahshuas words and his words only .

We don't follow the Catholic pagan cross either it is the satanic cube , true Christians follow yahshua and carry no idols and follow no dogma . You seem to follow plenty though .

We don't follow churches we follow yahshuas words and his words only .

We don't follow the Catholic pagan cross either it is the satanic cube , true Christians follow yahshua and carry no idols and follow no dogma . You seem to follow plenty though .

Do you think a man was God doe?

Boy oh boy... playing with fire. Yall might look at it as Conor just making fun of Khabib, as well as his wife..... but out of the many millions who had/will have a similar wedding, it only takes one of them to take it personal enough to do something to Conor.

Yeah yeah "it's only joke bro!" But to some it's not....but yall know this.... and Conor knows this, but he still chooses to poke the bear. Good luck lad!

Old testament shit. JEWS believe that. Not followers of Christ.

Islam and Sharia Law is a problem, and a much much greater threat to individual rights as opposed to those of Christianity.

Sorry to tell you but you have no idea what you speaking about.

Jesus told the jews to stick to the law. Your God revealed new and old testament . its impossible for you to avoid that fact

Boy oh boy... playing with fire. Yall might look at it as Conor just making fun of Khabib, as well as his wife..... but out of the many millions who had/will have a similar wedding, it only takes one of them to take it personal enough to do something to Conor.

Yeah yeah "it's only joke bro!" But to some it's not....but yall know this.... and Conor knows this, but he still chooses to poke the bear. Good luck lad!

good thing there is people like conor to defend the freedom of speech and not be scared of terrorists

No one has ever seen Khabibs wife before. I doubt she only wears the hijab head scarf. She probably wears the full burqua covering all but the eyes. He probably keeps her quite literally locked up in the house. It's a religion of bondage. This is not normal behavior but whatever. If we ever found out how Khabib treats his wife, Khabib would have no fans left on sherdog.

Last edited:
good thing there is people like conor to defend the freedom of speech and not be scared of terrorists

I'll truly believe he is a freedom of speech absolutist advocate the moment he starts to question events surrounding the Holocaust in Europe, you can go to prison for that. Freedom of speech is limited and once it's not absolute no one can complain about this or that.

If that's the type of freedom of speech someone wants to defend, then good luck. I don't agree with the serious forms of retaliation, but I ain't gonna be the one to find out.

It's easy for yall to say, because yall are not Conor famous. Easy to egg/root him on, because no one knows who you are and where you might be. Unlike Conor.

There is a reason he deleted it. He knew what he was doing though...and it wasn't a mistake... but at least he can try to claim it was.

Why is laughing about others beliefs/cultures is hillarious?
I kind of understand why the US last hope is Trump. Hopefully your ready for progress in a couple of years after his time.
Backwards cultures are funny because of the ridiculous stuff they believe and do.

McGregor doesnt have any balls because he deletes tweets.

Mac-Khabib-insult-2-828x435.jpg

While Dee Devlin shows up her juicy tit shape.

Dee lets Conor rape other women because she loves the money too much.

Towel head > Rape enabler

Backwards cultures are funny because of the ridiculous stuff they believe and do.

Most westerners believe in a big giant man in the sky. Aliens, ghosts, witches, horoscopes, superstition and mainstream media.

Just because some other cunt invented the i pad, doesn't mean the rest of us are any more than brainless shaved monkeys.

I'll truly believe he is a freedom of speech absolutist advocate the moment he starts to question events surrounding the Holocaust in Europe, you can go to prison for that. Freedom of speech is limited and once it's not absolute no one can complain about this or that.
can't complain about terrorist killing people for saying or doing things that go against their beliefs because in some countries it's illegal to be a holocaust deniers? that's what i'm talking about here, so not freedom of speech per se, because not talking about legal repercussions for his post but like the others guy implied, repercussions from angry muslims, and it's great that people like conor don't cave in to those

Back