News Platinum Mike Perry got married

9ad17c235b2f2be9ac76d62761c16982.jpg

Bullshit. Why the hell did he choose to have boxing gloves instead of ultimate fighter gloves on the cake?

Sweet, he joined the Polyphonic Spree. Didn’t know they were still cranking out hits.

Men......Platinum is my favorite fighter.....but i have to be honest........ i wouldn't bet a dime on him........

If you see his training videos on Instagram he always looks gas out with no defense.....like he actually post videos of him getting hit a lot.......

Hope he goes back to the win column if not......i guess we will see him at Bare Knuckle Boxing fighting Phil Baroni.......

Platinum Nation Rise Up!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. Big fan of the guy! Hope the best for him and his girl. War Platinum mike

is good see interracial couples between a black man and a white woman

On another note...

His wife is cute in some pictures ......on others for some reason she has a weird Joker Smile , her entire face goes crazy went she smiles ...........But not that bad as people portrait her.......

Somewhere in mid West America at least 3 women living in trailer parks are going to be heart broken over this

On another note...

His wife is cute in some pictures ......on others for some reason she has a weird Joker Smile , her entire face goes crazy went she smiles ...........But not that bad as people portrait her.......
she can be flat out terrifying

wgU7dug.jpg

Why is the OP a pic of Post Malone?

Back