Ross Pearson Retires

Here's a picture of Ross Pearson and I at a UFC event. Think it was for the Gus/Manuwa card.

TCE%203.jpg

All the best to him, good fighter, great guy.
Decent looking dude for a Sherdogger <TheWire1>

about time, dude has taken way to many shots over the years, saw him fight live a couple of times and dude was as tough as they come and always came to fight
giphy.gif

He's won just one of his last SEVEN fights.

Overall he's been on a losing streak for the better part of 6 years. He was long overdue to head to another org for lower competition, but somehow he stuck around in the big leagues.

Fun guy, was entertaining. Glad to see him hang it up.
I think he was well aware of it but decided to go big or go home.

I'm not 6'5", 240 lbs ripped and can bench teh 275.

But I suppose, not bad... haha

<mma4>
You just half expect to see 5'8" 250 lbs. with the slightest look of Downs when a longtime Sherdogger posts their pic lol.

"Who's wrote on me shoes?"

Followed his entire career since before TUF.

Good luck to him.

Here's a picture of Ross Pearson and I at a UFC event. Think it was for the Gus/Manuwa card.

TCE%203.jpg

All the best to him, good fighter, great guy.
Dat Sherdogger sunlight deficiency tho!

Saved for future shoops

Wish him well in retirement. Was in a lot of entertaining fights and he didn't need to take anymore damage.

My favorite british fighter.

tuff as a coffin nail...
oTh3e9Y.gif

best of luck to ross post fighting..

Ross-Pearson-girlfriend-Kristie-McKeon-picture.jpg

Hope he made enough money on his wars. Never had boring fights

Same category as Clay, Diego, Cowboy and others.

Honestly I respect him for not becoming gunshy despite getting KO’d a couple times. And his brief resurgence when he stopped Sotiropoulos, Couture, Maynard, and Stout was fun to watch.

Yeah, he's been done for a while, but that last fight was the nail in the coffin. If Des Green finishes you, MMA probably isn't your thing any more!

To be expected with the wars he's been in and the KO's he's suffered over the years, though.

I was a huge fan of his, one of the most unique styles in mma. Takes balls to bob and weave like that in mma when you could get caught with kicks or knees. Ross always brought it, but it was time.

Tough fighter. Enjoyed watching him scrap but he didnt implement any game plans

Back