Do people seriously believe that there was such thing as an elite clean fighter pre USADA?

Sorry but It makes no sense ...

If PEDs give you a huge advantage, then it is very fair to assume that every top fighter was on drugs, or they would quickly be beaten by enhanced athletes.

Even in the age of drug testing, we see a lot of fighters getting away with it. TJ has been using since forever, he probably got caught because he screwed up the dosage.

As much as sherdoggers want to believe, you can't be 5'10, 190-200 lbs in cage and go hard for 5 rounds naturally.
I don't think Arlovski was ever on roids, before or now.

GSP paid from his own pocket to get VADA tased (same WADA testing as USADA), for the Hendricks fight.

GSP wanted to prove a point that not all top fighters were juiced, despite the heavy rumors at that time. Everybody laughed at him, Dana included... Dana called GSP stupid on live tv or doing this, and even refused to pay for GSP to do the extra testing.

GSP paid for it and did it anyways, even after Dana mocked him... and even after Hendricks backed off from the extra testing that he himself proposed.

GSP is a man's man. The game will truly miss his class and excellence.

Serious question. Do you believe when GSP first turned pro up until begging Dana for that first title shot that he was clean during that whole period? The 3D delts, super swole GSP that slowly faded away over the years. I won't go further since you seemingly believe he's been clean around the later part of his career. Curious to what you think about the beginning though. Do you think he used at any time in his life and stopped or was just always clean?

Like people always jump to GSP as being this poster child angel and it always left me confused.

If PEDs give you a huge advantage, then it is very fair to assume that every top fighter was on drugs, or they would quickly be beaten by enhanced athletes.

Even in the age of drug testing, we see a lot of fighters getting away with it. TJ has been using since forever, he probably got caught because he screwed up the dosage.

As much as sherdoggers want to believe, you can't be 5'10, 190-200 lbs in cage and go hard for 5 rounds naturally.

Yeah cuz current UFC is completely clean......

USADA has established a level playing field

How can people still believe this? There are still people that are really this naive left on the planet?

Drug testing is a nothing more than a process to make athletes appear clean.

The fact that TJ has been on EPO for 2-3 years during USADA proves your statement completely false.

Don’t forget he paid for it lol..

And VADA paid him for being their poster child. He was plastered all over their website and every social media outlet they had. The guy could've just busted straight vials of Tren into the cup and would've passed.

I never really cared for Johnny Hendricks, but the dude was smart af for suggesting WADA over VADA and refusing to do VADA.

Last edited:
We can speculate all we want but until they fail tests we can’t just anoint them juicers. I believe juicers like Bones and Dilly would only be taking the highest quality PEDs or at least ones that are easiest to hide. I have a hard time believing these guys are using easily detected trash. If these guys are getting caught, the top dogs, I think there’s still plenty of elite fighters still competing clean. I think it’s closer to 50/50 than the “my favorite fighter pissed hot so everyone’s on something” narrative.

I’d be willing to bet most of the champions are using epo

Fighters such as GSP , Dominick Cruz , DC , Colby Covington etc disagree. All of them elite fighters while being 100% clean
GSP paid from his own pocket to get VADA tased (same WADA testing as USADA), for the Hendricks fight.

GSP wanted to prove a point that not all top fighters were juiced, despite the heavy rumors at that time. Everybody laughed at him, Dana included... Dana called GSP stupid on live tv or doing this, and even refused to pay for GSP to do the extra testing.

GSP paid for it and did it anyways, even after Dana mocked him... and even after Hendricks backed off from the extra testing that he himself proposed.

This. As much as shills like @20falarVerdades want to ignore the truth it doesnt change the fact that GSP is 100% natural/ped-free and the GOAT himself.

I’d be willing to bet most of the champions are using epo
Just because your fav fighters are cheaters it doesnt mean everyone are cheaters bro. All the EPO in the world couldnt help TJ EPOshaw defeat the clean fighter Dominick Cruz.

Grow up already, plenty of good fighters and great athletes never touched the juice

Fedor did /thread

Fighters such as GSP , Dominick Cruz , DC , Colby Covington etc disagree. All of them elite fighters while being 100% clean

This. As much as shills like @20falarVerdades want to ignore the truth it doesnt change the fact that GSP is 100% natural/ped-free and the GOAT himself.

giphy.gif

How would someone like you know the truth? What sport do you compete in and on what level?

How do you know they're clean? You just said TJ was on EPO for his fight with Cruz but he passed the test. So the guys you listed couldn't be doing the same or ever did the same? I doubt you called him EPOshaw around the time of his fight with Cruz. If you find a post from back then calling him that or anything referring to EPO ill gladly Paypal you some money.

GSP proved he's a cheater and will do anything to win a fight when he decided to grease against BJ! So don't be naive to think that was the only time he wanted to get an advantage over his opponent! Think about that! He cheated against a guy way smaller than him! He's the most over rated fraud in the history of the UFC! If he was American he would never be talked about, but since he is from Canada they need someone to be their hero!

USADA is clearly corrupt

...because Conor JUST got off from a petty phone theft,
filmed from three angles, while the whole thing was dismissed because Novitsky is a shill for doing that joe rogan podcast and dodging the real answers only Alex Jones is giving us.

Chael was a legitimate realtor and George had epo in the grease.

Both George, and Conor, are caught on camera getting away with it.

The UFC & USADA are a bunch of shills.

Dana gargles Jeff's piss tests.

<LatsRickStory>

Last edited:
The guy with 3d delts, gyno, subcutaneous injection marks, who reigned in a division full of PED users, was clean his whole career because he went through 8 weeks of drug test? Passing tests when you know they are gonna happen is easy lol

{<jordan}
Those 8 weeks of random WADA drug testing was much more than anything anyone else was going through at that time.

Everyone else was simply getting tested pre-fight and post-fight by the commission.

Look how far Hendricks has fallen in that time. Meanwhile, GSP came back in the USADA era to win the MW Championship.

So.... stfu :cool:

GSP proved he's a cheater and will do anything to win a fight when he decided to grease against BJ! So don't be naive to think that was the only time he wanted to get an advantage over his opponent! Think about that! He cheated against a guy way smaller than him! He's the most over rated fraud in the history of the UFC! If he was American he would never be talked about, but since he is from Canada they need someone to be their hero!
{<Scared}

Back