6. Oleg Taktarov except the last two fights
7. Igor Vovchanchyn at 31 !!!!

Others?

That ww cop who wad the meme GOAT for years

Nick Diaz
TJ Grant
Michael McDonald
170 GSP - Really wanted to see Woodley & Lawler matchups

I think Rumble's ufc 210 retirement was very premature.

Well bas rutten was destroyed physically unfortunately

Well bas rutten was destroyed physically unfortunately
This.
His knees were blown out.
Shame he spent his prime in Pancrase.
Could have been multiple time UFC champ instead.
Imagine Royce facing Rutten instead of Kimo, Pardoel, DeLucia and other bums.

1. Ricardo Arona
2. Bas Rutten
3. BJ Penn (trolling :)) )
4. Murila Ninja
5. Mark Kerr.....damn roids....
6. Oleg Taktarov except the last two fights
7. Igor Vovchanchyn at 31 !!!!

Others?
Ninja was young but them eggs where scrambled

Most have been mentioned.

Igor i'm in two minds about, he was still young but the guy had 60+ fights worth of mileage plus dozens of kickboxing matches.

Rumble definitely got out too early. We never got to see the Jones fight and the only other guy that had his number up to that point was DC.

GSP leaving at 32 was pretty weird. Especially when he opportunistically came back for one fight when Bisping had a belt.

greg stott, meanest jab in mma
tumblr_oev3fdCWqP1qd4esao2_r2_250.gif

This.
His knees were blown out.
Shame he spent his prime in Pancrase.
Could have been multiple time UFC champ instead.
Imagine Royce facing Rutten instead of Kimo, Pardoel, DeLucia and other bums.
I actually just watched my vhs copy of WFA the other day, that was supposed to be his big comeback and he was going to resume his career but hurt himself too badly in training. Afterwards he developed some spinal issues and I believe had several vertebrae fused which basically meant he was never going to fight again no matter what. Too bad if disc replacement was more commonplace back then maybe he could have tried a second comeback but fusions are just awful to recover from.

I actually just watched my vhs copy of WFA the other day, that was supposed to be his big comeback and he was going to resume his career but hurt himself too badly in training. Afterwards he developed some spinal issues and I believe had several vertebrae fused which basically meant he was never going to fight again no matter what. Too bad if disc replacement was more commonplace back then maybe he could have tried a second comeback but fusions are just awful to recover from.
I was supposed to get fusion in my lumbar spine... was literally saved by a great PT and a full month of therapy, thank god.

Take care of your spine, kids, that shit don't recover easily!

I was supposed to get fusion in my lumbar spine... was literally saved by a great PT and a full month of therapy, thank god.

Take care of your spine, kids, that shit don't recover easily!
I had the discs between c5, c6, and c7 replaced and it was a miracle, completely pain free since.

Tons of guys nobody knows

Matt Bingaman
Corey Wyatt
Eddie Batross
Kyle Cerminara
Andrew Dearsley
Justin Friddle
Athere are a lot of guys who were banging heads off on smaller shows and then disappeared before making it to a major league.

All aboard the Brooooo train. Matt Riddle beat Jones in wrestling and was cut over smoking weed. He’s now an A-level juiced up heavyweight athlete in the WWE.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeKa
Back