Media Amanda "champ champ" Nunes wants to defend FW belt after Holm fight.

Cyborg rematch?

One of the only WMMA fights I would ever get excited about watching.

4dib6didmc721.gif

36ABC8F7-18FB-4EBF-BDD1-903361E50533.jpg

Last edited:
Cool, bet she hangs them up after

good, like when champions defend.. who could she fight up there though?

Who the fuck is she going to fight?

The winner of Megan Anderson v Felicia Spencer? Shit,, she could fight them both on the same night.

Fuck it, she could fight both of them at the same time

It would HAVE TO be Cyborg 2. That's literally the only fight worth having at 145.

Nunes via destruction again.
She hits too hard and she's too precise for Cyborg.

I was at 232 when she beat Cyborg. I'll never forget it. The place went absolute apeshit.

It would HAVE TO be Cyborg 2. That's literally the only fight worth having at 145.

I was at 232 when she beat Cyborg. I'll never forget it. The place went absolute apeshit.

Damn, that would have been an awesome event to watch live...

Jealous.

I think Cyborg is leaving UFC.

I thought she said she was done 145..

She says all sorts of things in between fights. She also said that she was going to sit for this entire year a few months ago.

This. Also at calling Nunes a double champ lol she is not. She won two belts but shes not a champ champ.
Oh you on the pipe?

Nunes beat 3 of the biggest names in women's MMA history in under 1 round combined to be at this point.

Miesha, Ronda, Cyborg... Nunes stopped them in under 5 minutes combined!

That's insane.

Last edited:
well I hope she does so then it will make a mockery of all those other supposed ''çhamp champs'' that have done sweet fuck all in respect to defending both their belts

no she said before she wanted to leave the ufc. there a reason why she not talked to the ufc about resigning.

<TrumpWrong1>

Dana said at the most recent presser the UFC is working on a fight for Cyborg.

na cris not talking to the ufc about resigning after she said her plans were to leave.

im sure she not said the bellator deal yet cause she has to wait out the time the ufc can try and resign her

Damn, that would have been an awesome event to watch live...

Jealous.
That moment alone made it worth the price of admission. Been to a lot of sporting events and UFC 232 was my 5th UFC event, but I've never heard a louder arena/stadium than when Nunes knocked out Cyborg. Absolute pandemonium. Amazing stuff.

I think Cyborg is leaving UFC.
really? If she can get more money somewhere else then she should definitely do it. I'm a fan. I'll watch her wherever she goes.

Idek who Nunes would fight at 145 if Cyborg leaves. Megan Anderson?

Back