Media Amanda "champ champ" Nunes wants to defend FW belt after Holm fight.

Amanda is the fighter we all wanted Ronda to be and the fighter Ronda claimed to be.

Nunes >>>>>> Rousey

I just wanted to say it. It's not said enough imo. When I look at Nunes body of work, especially for WMMA, it's incredibly impressive.
Ronda spent a minute getting used by Amanda as a mobile punching bag. It doesn't really need to be said.

Good.

I think that Cyborg can beat her in a rematch, but she has to fight with more patience, not be careless but technical like when she fought Holly Holm.

giphy.gif

Ronda spent a minute getting used by Amanda as a mobile punching bag. It doesn't really need to be said.
Yeah, but it does though. Tate, Rousey, Schvchenko x2, Cyborg, and potentially Holm.

She's about to solidify WMMA GOAT in an incredibly short time.

I'll believe it when I see it. But yeah 145 was a paper division made for Cyborg, while 135 is the flagship womens division. Shouldn't make her peers wait in the name of a title fight in a division with no ladder.

Also if she wants to be champ champ this basically means Cyborg is unemployed unless there's a rematch(which Nunes said no to)cause 145 ain't a real division. Cyborg is the biggest WMMA star in the company PPV wise and letting Nunes defend both belts is just throwing her away. I know the UFC has had problems with her but it's not smart to get rid of her so Nunes can try following through on a promise exactly zero people have been able to follow through on logistically.

Back