UFN 149 PBP/Discussion

I saw the exact opposite. He beat 2 cans at 205 and De Lima loves to tap. Antigulov is a can crusher whose grappling was overrated because he submitted so many cans.

You can make the exact same argument for Olek. prior to now. Beat horrendous bums in low-level Polish MMA (even worse than the dudes Antigulov defeated), got his ass kicked by Rountree for 2.5 minutes then couldn't finish him off when Rountree couldn't even hold his hands up, was then rocked early by Villante before finishing him with a fluky punch to the body.

He has clearly improved a lot from fight to fight, though.

You can make the exact same argument for Olek. prior to now. Beat horrendous bums in low-level Polish MMA (even worse than the dudes Antigulov defeated), got his ass kicked by Rountree for 2.5 minutes then couldn't finish him off when Rountree couldn't even hold his hands up, was then rocked early by Villante before finishing him with a fluky punch to the body.

Rocked by Villante is a real stretch. As for Khallie, he weathered everything the guy could summon and still won the round respite a rough start to it. He's got functional 3 round stamina and proved it against Khallie, and in all reality slapped the dog shit out of him, especially with body shots.

Shamil Abdurakhimov ML & Shamil Abdurakhimov by decision.

I saw a young talented guy who is way faster and durable than Antigulov who has a variety of attacks. Michal moves a lot and feints too much for these slow ass low level 205ers. Surviving that storm from Rountree was impressive to me as he was just 22 making his debut. Dude has a great chin as well and took Villante‘s big strike pretty comfortably. Michal is hittable but Antigulov wasn’t the one to exploit that.

Everyone sees different things but his talent and path to victory was visible imo.

fight started? im streaming not sure where im at compared to live/

Official stats for antigulov vs oleks are insane

Antigulov actually landed more strikes from distance 6 vs 3. It’s just that all 3 of olek’s strikes led to a knockdown

Anything on boxing? Tempted to go Bud 7-12 but havent pulled the trigger

It's not going to take Crawford anywhere near 7 to take care of Khan. His chin is the very highest kind of red flag, has been his entire pro and amateur career. I'd honestly take Crawford in 6 or less.

Back