UFN 149 PBP/Discussion

didn't think he'd knock him out like that, but still glad for the outcome!

Mildly surprising outcome, was expecting 3 rounds of that shit.

Shamil looked better than expected. Marcin looked fatter than expected. Nice win.

dam it 2-1 Tybura sucked. Hopefully I get back on winning track da silva Yaklovev under 2.5rds+112 suprised it wasnt 1.5

Nice....getting in the positive after Fiz debacle.

Fiz fucked me raw man. I believed in that guy, was really confident he was going to get it done. Guess I should learn something from this.

Fiz fucked me raw man. I believed in that guy, was really confident he was going to get it done. Guess I should learn something from this.

Yea me too...threw 1 leg fucking leg kick...got rocked by 2 spinning head kicks...smh

Yea me too...threw 1 leg fucking leg kick...got rocked by 2 spinning head kicks...smh

He got caught by the lowest probability offensive weapons a fighter has like twice in a row, in the first attempt. Basically the complete worst case scenario, even if he is any good he didn't get to show a thing. Sucks man!

Just my opinion here, so take it for what it's worth, but anything over a 2u bet on Fiziev (I was on Fiziev) was very poor br management. Learn from it, move on, and don't chase today.

dam it 2-1 Tybura sucked. Hopefully I get back on winning track da silva Yaklovev under 2.5rds+112 suprised it wasnt 1.5

Really? Yak is a decision guy. He's gone under 1.5 in only 1 out of the last 14 fights.

Im on Da silva hardcore need him on draftkings as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW the under is +148 now!!!!!!!!!!! someone must of laid a big bet on the over

hTNnZxL.png

Can't make this stuff up.

Back