Why I Don't Like Ben Askren by Jorge Masvidal

How much of Masvidal's opinion do you agree with?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“There’s numerous things I don’t like about the guy. I just think he’s a punk and he shows it every time with his behavior.

"When Khabib won the belt at ’55, he was saying all types of stuff about Khabib, like: ‘I’m his kryptonite’ or ‘I would beat Khabib.’

"First of all, you’re not even in the UFC; you’re not a ’55-pounder. Who the f*ck cares? He’s an attention whore and I don’t mix well with those people for some reason. I don’t mingle with them. I didn’t talk to him at the gym.

"I think he tried to strike a conversation like a corny person that he is and we didn’t talk about nothing 'cause he’s just an idiot. I might have just walked away because he was trying to talk to me. [He’s] not somebody I clicked with.

"I wouldn’t do anything with this guy except punch him in the face.”

https://www.mmanews.com/jorge-masvidal-explains-dislike-ben-askren/

These are always funny. Ben is well spoken, Jorge is more of an animal type. Always funny to see how these go. I see lots of 'who is shook' type bro-science incoming. Funniest will be if Ben LNP wins against Jorge and then talks sht. That will cause some good activity on Sherdog.

International Fight Week will be hilarious.

War Jorge! Finish him! Finish him that ugly guy from the seventies

None, if anything Masvidal comes across like the punk he always has been.

Once Ben has hold of Jorge.

Mma_c67a32_5470375.gif

Jorge gets a lot of heat on here.

i think he’s a pretty scary dude and not a fight I’d want. He doesn’t have that superstar name brand, but has the skills to piece you up and embarrass you

Masvidal is going to WIN.......

hqdefault.jpg

“There’s numerous things I don’t like about the guy. I just think he’s a punk and he shows it every time with his behavior.

"When Khabib won the belt at ’55, he was saying all types of stuff about Khabib, like: ‘I’m his kryptonite’ or ‘I would beat Khabib.’

"First of all, you’re not even in the UFC; you’re not a ’55-pounder. Who the f*ck cares? He’s an attention whore and I don’t mix well with those people for some reason. I don’t mingle with them. I didn’t talk to him at the gym.

"I think he tried to strike a conversation like a corny person that he is and we didn’t talk about nothing 'cause he’s just an idiot. I might have just walked away because he was trying to talk to me. [He’s] not somebody I clicked with.

"I wouldn’t do anything with this guy except punch him in the face.”

https://www.mmanews.com/jorge-masvidal-explains-dislike-ben-askren/
An undefeated fighter thinks he can beat another fighter? Lol this is new

Ben Askren fanbase is as cringe as Ben himself lol

Jorge showing some low iq

Askren is trying to get under your skin. If anything just play it off as you don't get his dumb shtick...don't play it off as Ben's real personality because now you look like a mark

Ben hypes fights in a Ben way....Ben likes to talk smack to get under people's skin.

You just told everyone he's in your head while looking stupid.

Ben Askren fanbase is as cringe as Ben himself lol

Yup. I’ve always stuck up for him as a fighter and wanted to see him in the UFC but I’d also like him to just STFU and fight.

I've always been a pretty big fan of Masvidal as he was a big dark horse before he finally got some credit after knocking out Cowboy. I also feel as though he wouldn't click with me as well. He doesn't seem to take too kindly to small talk and those that like to attempt to be friends with those around them. I get it -- not everyone wants to be your friend. Askren isn't the dude that is going to bond with Masvidal as he is a very sociable dude.

Masvidal (a multi-time sucker puncher) wants to complain about Askren, all while being friends with Colby.

I prefer my fighters to be educated, stand up for that they believe in, not commit assaults outside of the cage, help promote the sport to youth, attempt to make wrestling profitable, and be generally funny. Not to mention undefeated.

Funk > that guy who lost to a bloated Benson

TS put this in the OP pls
the text makes it sound silly

Last edited:
Back