• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Star War Celebration Official Sherdog live streaming thread!

That's Shaak Ti Mr. Darth Clipper..

Movie was shot/made in 2004 and edited,effects etc to be released in '05 while the animation was in '08 for the first Ahsoka appearance.

I don't believe you

It's the same character - they just did a bullshit retcon later to change it

which is fine

I'm fully sure we will see her in the future in a live action series or even movie but if it's movie then we need to wait good years up next is a blast from the past Old Republic from the Game of Thrones people in December 2022 or '23 even trust me I talked to Kathy. ;)

How about our 70 year old Togruta MILF shows up in Ep. 9 to train Rey
7wuXfar.png

31f65a89bdf7eed778c0b14be5f2fc03--ahsoka-tano.jpg

<20>

I don't believe you

It's the same character - they just did a bullshit retcon later to change it

which is fine
Nothing wrong with a bit of retconning, it definitely saved the Highlander franchise :cool:

Yet you know who never has that problem.. Ahsoka now that girl has them legit pure white. I wonder why that is.. :D

ahsoka-tano-rebelss3_a020c09e.jpeg
What they never mention, is how she learns to use Starkillers fighting style, she was gone for a while and comes back with it.

You know Galen was in that.

That's Shaak Ti Mr. Darth Clipper..

Movie was shot/made in 2004 and edited,effects etc to be released in '05 while the animation was in '08 for the first Ahsoka appearance.

Do you cut your long curly hair when you swing your bladed numchucks around ?
Couldn’t have been Shaak-Ti, or if it was she didn’t die.

Galen killed her many years later on Felucia

Couldn’t have been Shaak-Ti, or if it was she didn’t die.

Galen killed her many years later on Felucia

Not canon.

Canon Shaak-Ti was killed by Vader during order 66, she has been killed a couple of times in non-canon material though I believe.

Once by Grievous and the other by Galen Marek a.k.a Starkiller.

The death at Vader's hands is confirmed in Star Wars Galactic Atlas.

Last edited:
Not canon.

Canon Shaak-Ti was killed by Vader during order 66, she has been killed a couple of times in non-canon material though I believe.

Once by Grievous and the other by Galen Marek a.k.a Starkiller.

The death at Vader's hands is confirmed in Star Wars Galactic Atlas.

I stand with Arq on this. :D @90 50

Yo @Clippy I'm sure a lot of things happen in the creative process and then future ramifications down the line of things getting made or having great success result in the need for tweaks to proper fit in there and I'm fully okay with it.

Ahsoka-Boba.jpg

Female_Boba_Fett_%28Babe-a_Fett%29_and_Ahsoka_Tano_%285134034475%29.jpg
original.jpg

yeah I pumped. I will post pics and show what I pick up. I know they have some custom coke bottles and build your own lightsabers that I plan on picking up but cant wait to try the rides and see what else they have.

coke commercial

I want those, love how they print it in aurebesh too

Just so everyone knows.... this is kind of an inside joke between me & One, Evz, Arq & Otto. I got all excited one day when I watched that episode that Ahsoka wasn't the only one with a white light saber. Wookieepedia officially announces it as a blue saber though... so those guys have f*cked with me to no end about me being color blind... lol...

Right after that innitial convo, @EvilDDS was watching a movie & the people were supposed to go to an address & the description was that it was a white house.... but when they got there, the house was blue... LMAO... he said he busted out laughing in the theater & nobody knew wtf he was laughing about. :p

So it's officially blue... but not to me :oops:
Haha yes. It was Mile 22, the Mark Wahlberg movie, it has Ronda in it too. Opening scene, they’re discussing the colour of the house

<TrumpWrong1>

.... it still matters to millions of people worldwide, and The Force Awakens was very popular at the time​

Id agree, but then a vast majority of the people worldwide wouldn't know an original and good movie if it was played for them over and over while their eyes were pried open ala clockwork orange, so I won't.

Id agree, but then a vast majority of the people worldwide wouldn't know an original and good movie if it was played for them over and over while their eyes were pried open ala clockwork orange, so I won't.
"Good" is relative to the beholder friend.

What you might be referring to in your group of people who you think are qualified to know what a good movie is... perhaps is this tendency for people to watch a movie as if they are a movie critic. While I think it's interesting at times to listen to people go on about all sorts of things from lighting, to camera angles, or too much CGI or the style of the director & all that kind of stuff... I think that when your mind is in that place that you're missing a natural experience of a movie.

Long story short... I don't feel that a movie critic minded person's opinion is any more valid than someone who just rolls in there for a bit of cinema fun.

I watched a Mandalorian actor appearance panel video and Gina doesn't seem like she's got a handle on her weight and wore some fat girl big dress and said some cringey lame things.

I watched a Mandalorian actor appearance panel video and Gina doesn't seem like she's got a handle on her weight and wore some fat girl big dress and said some cringey lame things.
I just hope they improve her striking technique, this is weak AF

4B51.gif

Back