Star War Celebration Official Sherdog live streaming thread!

I just hope they improve her striking technique, this is weak AF

4B51.gif
That's proper form for swinging a purse though.

its perfect looping overhand right haymaker you fucking haters

Hey @Eusung @Clippy @90 50 @Bob Gray @Cuel And Lewk @BisexualMMA @KnightTemplar @GtehMVP

Did you know that TLJ is the biggest pile of dogshit movie ever made in the history of mankind? This is just a piece of important trivia for you guys. You can thank me later.
lmao I know this is an old post but I remembered it and posted it on my facebook a few days ago hahahhahaha

Well my FB post went: "Hey guys did you know Star Wars The Last Jedi is an absolute pile of dog**** and the worst thing known to man?

Just a piece of movie trivia everyone should know"

khabibspost-jpg.591583

@Clippy
@Khabibs Tiramisu

My friends are not into movies so they don't care about this stuff but they find it amusing and cute how I get so emotionally invested in this stuff. Especially with my Game of Thrones season 8 rants.

I wanna make a khabibs tiramisu TLJ bashing compilation image. It would be epic and hilarious.

Attachments

• khabibspost.jpg
    khabibspost.jpg
    663.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
I just hope they improve her striking technique, this is weak AF

4B51.gif
It's not that bad of a punch considering that she seems to be hitting a tall Colossus face (or near the face)

Brie's punch was much lamer when she was fighting on top of the train

It's not that bad of a punch considering that she seems to be hitting a tall Colossus face (or near the face)

Brie's punch was much lamer when she was fighting on top of the train
Brie's excuse is she wasn't former MMA fighter.

lmao I know this is an old post but I remembered it and posted it on my facebook a few days ago hahahhahaha

Well my FB post went: "Hey guys did you know Star Wars The Last Jedi is an absolute pile of dog**** and the worst thing known to man?

Just a piece of movie trivia everyone should know"

khabibspost-jpg.591583

@Clippy
@Khabibs Tiramisu

My friends are not into movies so they don't care about this stuff but they find it amusing and cute how I get so emotionally invested in this stuff. Especially with my Game of Thrones season 8 rants.

I wanna make a khabibs tiramisu TLJ bashing compilation image. It would be epic and hilarious.

Why do people always cover the names and shit of facebook posts

Stop being a little bitch

I saw an article that said lightsabers are deemed safe to transport on planes as well as Harry Potter magic wands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back