• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Star War Celebration Official Sherdog live streaming thread!

Your points were awesome too

Deflected out to space with the other valid arguments :(
You're insinuating that I would avoid counter arguments even though I never have.

fjO59oN.gif

Last edited:
I’ve been a Star Wars fan since I was a child, I’m 26 now. I’ve got no reason to want Star Wars to fail. I just hated the last jedi simply because it was a poorly directed/written movie. I really want episode 9 to be great. I’ve got much more faith in JJ than Rian. I’ll always love Star Wars, but god damn. The Last Jedi really rubbed me the wrong way.

I’ve been a Star Wars fan since I was a child, I’m 26 now. I’ve got no reason to want Star Wars to fail. I just hated the last jedi simply because it was a poorly directed/written movie. I really want episode 9 to be great. I’ve got much more faith in JJ than Rian. I’ll always love Star Wars, but god damn. The Last Jedi really rubbed me the wrong way.
but wait, let me show you why you're wrong about your feelingzz. once you realizze it, you'll discover how brilliant the movie actually iz!

I just want to enjoy SW Celebration, the news, new footage, new content, info etc.. it's like Xmas for a SW fan.

Got a lot of goodies to hold us tight till October the actual trailer and November the first 1-2 episodes of Mando.

giphy.gif

The siege of Mandalore!

Last edited:
Hey @Eusung @Clippy @90 50 @Bob Gray @Cuel And Lewk @BisexualMMA @KnightTemplar @GtehMVP

Did you know that TLJ is the biggest pile of dogshit movie ever made in the history of mankind? This just a piece of important trivia for you guys. You can thank me later.
Hahhaha very random. I haven't been following this thread in the past day so I got some catching up to do.

Go in the Game of Thrones thread and look at all the TLJ comments. "It wasn't TLJ level bad but just underwhelming" in reference to the latest episode. <Lmaoo>

as much as I enjoy criticizing it, I'll say that it didn't ruin SW for me like with some fans, but I doubt I'll ever rewatch it the way I still do Episodes 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and Rogue One. At least the future looks bright with IX looking promising

Last edited:
Hahhaha very random. I haven't been following this thread in the past day so I got some catching up to do.

Go in the Game of Thrones thread and look at all the TLJ comments. "It wasn't TLJ level bad but just underwhelming" in reference to the latest episode. <Lmaoo>

GOT new episode was fine - we got some fun character moments and interesting scenes.

Nothing happened sure but it was nice to revisit the show and get that feeling back.

The trailer for the next episode looks awesome.

Loved the Umber kid on the wall and body parts scene and zombie kid scream- chilling.

Nothing in this episode fundamentally ruined the show so comparing it to the Last Jedi is retarded. It was a fine episode.

PS loved Cersei explaining to the audience how the show can't afford elephants

<{Heymansnicker}>

PS loved Cersei explaining to the audience how the show can't afford elephants

<{Heymansnicker}>
Wasn't even disappointed with that part because I knew the Golden Company would end up being just men in gold armor.

Cersei 4th wall breaking I didn't predict though...I thought they just wouldn't address it lol

I hope Jaime drama between him and the Starks and Dany doesn't drag next week.

Samwell telling Jon the news was my favorite moment. I was worried that Sam would just be all "I understand" but no, he's rightfully resentful towards Dany executing his lil bro and father. I thought that was the biggest mistake Dany made in s7.

Wasn't even disappointed with that part because I knew the Golden Company would end up being just men in gold armor.

Cersei 4th wall breaking I didn't predict though...I thought they just wouldn't address it lol

Makes sense to address it - they fucked up last season by boasting about how cool the Golden Army was - GOLDEN ELEPHANTS YOU GUYS

If they couldn't do it then it needed to be explained

They should have been more subtle imo

They had her bring it up again after fucking grayjoy guy lol

Makes sense to address it - they fucked up last season by boasting about how cool the Golden Army was - GOLDEN ELEPHANTS YOU GUYS

If they couldn't do it then it needed to be explained

They should have been more subtle imo

They had her bring it up again after fucking grayjoy guy lol
Yeah that was straight up comedy "I wanted those Elephants".

Samwell and Jon reunion was my favorite part. His lover killed his BFF's father and brother, wonder how he will address that. Samwell encouraging Jon to be the rightful King of the 7 Kingdoms and denouncing Dany, that I didn't see coming. Poor Sam, felt so bad for him as he mourned.

Yeah that was straight up comedy "I wanted those Elephants".

Samwell and Jon reunion was my favorite part. His lover killed his BFF's father and brother, wonder how he will address that. Samwell encouraging Jon to be the rightful King of the 7 Kingdoms and denouncing Dany, that I didn't see coming. Poor Sam, felt so bad for him as he mourned.

Sam gets shit on so hard in this show

He's like Chief O'Brian in DS9 - the character who must suffer

Terrific acting - great stuff

Hey @Eusung @Clippy @90 50 @Bob Gray @Cuel And Lewk @BisexualMMA @KnightTemplar @GtehMVP

Did you know that TLJ is the biggest pile of dogshit movie ever made in the history of mankind? This is just a piece of important trivia for you guys. You can thank me later.
It’s the only movie in history that angered me after.

That was his goal though as with all his movies, so in that regard it was a success.

You have the audience split, with people that loved it and a lot that hated it. Rian accomplished his goal.

I’ve grown tired of picking out the stuff I hate about it.

Let’s move on to discussing how Jj can fix it, about the new shows or something new.

It’s the only movie in history that angered me after.

That was his goal though as with all his movies, so in that regard it was a success.

You have the audience split, with people that loved it and a lot that hated it. Rian accomplished his goal.
did-we-just-lose.gif

Back