• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Cerrone a HOF candidate?

Reaction score
Holds record for most UFC wins.
Notable wins over champions Eddie Alvarez and Benson Henderson along with solid wins over
Mike Goat Perry, Jim Miller, Edson Barboza

I know some will disagree but I thought he beat Bendo in there third fight. Front leg side kicks don't count for shit in my book. Meaningful strikes Donald outfought him.

Last edited:
Obviously...

For sure, not even debatable.

Duh. He’s one of the most popular fighters ever.

The fact that he has the most UFC wins, and will probably keep tallying that number higher, makes him deserve a place IMO

I vote yes, record setting fan favourite, popular amongst both hard-core and casual fans.

If Faber is in HOF, then surely Cerrone should be.

He beat Eddie before he was champ but I get it he should be in.

No. You have to at least hold a title for a while to HOF in my opinion. He is a good and not a great fighter. I get that he goes balls out and is exciting, but I still think the HOF should be the greatest fighters, not the ones who gave the fans the most CTE excitement.

Otherwise, Diego Sanchez should be in it, and that would be silly. Cerrone was always a competitive fighter, but never the best at ANY time.

Retiring #1 in UFC wins with 17(or more) subs and 10(or more) TKO/KOs gets him in. He just can't be like BJ and decide to lose 10 in a row

Back