MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Too bad he waiting for Conor

It's a good time in the division for him to come back

Skill and stylistically he matches up very well in the current 155 division

source.gif

I was going to shitpost the hell out of this thread but then I looked up the TS. Moving on.

I believe that.

However, he is waiting on Conor to tell him he's fighting.

War Cowboy.

I believe that.

However, he is waiting on Conor to tell him he's fighting.

War Cowboy.
Yeah no hate on cowboy

He's crafty

For his age it was a great performance and I deeply enjoy watching him fight and succeed in this game in general

Even being this deep in the game he continued to improve in spite of slowing down a bit

Assuming Nate is as good with his hands as he was a couple of years ago the last time he fought, yep he would kick the shit out of both of those guys easily.

I agree with Nate beating Al.

This new Cowboy has me wondering if get decision Nate. Interesting fight but it's.not likely. Too much politics. Money I mean.

Nate is extremely underrated on this forum. Just a bunch of Conor haters.

Nate is a myth at this point. He has lost a lot of fights. He is a lot like al, a tough out. He has top notch cardio and can strike or grapple. He can be overpowered however and he is hittable. His cerrone win was a great victory. He is a bad match up for Conner. He can take his shot and keep coming. Conner should fight a 3 rounder with him and take the pace off the table.

Nate is a myth at this point. He has lost a lot of fights. He is a lot like al, a tough out. He has top notch cardio and can strike or grapple. He can be overpowered however and he is hittable. His cerrone win was a great victory. He is a bad match up for Conner. He can take his shot and keep coming. Conner should fight a 3 rounder with him and take the pace off the table.
He fights nothing like Al

In the past 5 years he's only lost to top 3 fighters and he's currently in his prime

There reached a point where Nate became a good as Nick, unfortunately because of Conor.. Nobody noticed. He's still judged exclusively on fights that happened anywhere from 3-6 years ago, there isn't a single fighter I can think of subject to that level of shortsightedness other than Nate.

Take all that away, judge his actual skill set and it paints a very different picture. Nate isn't a world beater, he can be beat. Styled make fights though and he is quite underrated atm skill wise

Not that it matters because he doesn't fight though

Cerrone would have Steven Segal kicked Nate in the face for lights out KO.

Too bad he waiting for Conor

It's a good time in the division for him to come back

Skill and stylistically he matches up very well in the current 155 division
Actually you don't know that he hasn't fought in forever. Lots of guys beat him at 155

Nathan Donald Diaz hasn't won a fight since Ronda Rousey was still in the UFC.

Back