• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social It’s NOT OK to be white

Happy Man

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is where America is. This is where the west is.

Please watch this video.....

It’s hilarious. The reaction by even local media is telling.

So sherdog war room, what do you think of the video? Please watch it.

Best part is the “yeah yeah it’s ok to be white, fuck you you racist”. Reminds me of the white antifa dude and people in Portland screaming “fucking white male” at people as an insult

It maybe the best part is the local news telling people to call police immediately if they see an “it’s okay to be white” flier.

It's awesome to be white.

It's okay to be white. White people are awesome, and are responsible for building the greatest civilizations in the history of the world.

This is where America is. This is where the west is.

Please watch this video.....

It’s hilarious. The reaction by even local media is telling.

So sherdog war room, what do you think of the video? Please watch it.

Best part is the “yeah yeah it’s ok to be white, fuck you you racist”. Reminds me of the white antifa dude and people in Portland screaming “fucking white male” at people as an insult

it's not ok to be white....it is the fucking best!!! I am above the law and above the lawn care doctors! I am invincible like a millionaire pedophile!
03hbo-articleLarge.jpg

It's all a fucking joke to these people. From the Pepe memes, to the OK sign, to the kakistan flag, to the "it's okay to be white". All dog whistles and trolling, deliberately blurring the lines to have plausable deniability while at the same time creating enough uncertainty to rope dopes in that do it in good faith. It's cowardly is what it is.

responsible for building the greatest civilizations in the history of the world.
I dont know if I'd go that far. We dont even know the history of the world (because we keep erasing it... for some strange reason)

people in denial keep saying it is isolated incidents and not growing. But it is. The coming partition of the US is inevitable. Honestly Republicans should welcome the southwest leaving. They would win every election if those states left. The democrat agenda is to make USA less white and more democrat.

lol why are white people such victims?

Did you even see the local news reactions to this?

This is not acceptable against any other race of people except whites.

The levers of power have instilled this. People are being victimized.

It’s right in front of you, you can see it. And not only is it allowed, it’s being pushed. It’s desired by those in control.

You’re really not lying. I am enjoying being white right now.

The other day I was walking through a quiet neighbourhood, sunny day and all. There was a man reading a newspaper on his front porch. He glanced up from his paper as I walked by and we both gave each other a head nod. A lot of people might not knows this, but when two white guys do this it’s code for; “beautiful day to be white”

It's all a fucking joke to these people. From the Pepe memes, to the OK sign, to the kakistan flag, to the "it's okay to be white". All dog whistles and trolling, deliberately blurring the lines to have plausable deniability while at the same time creating enough uncertainty to rope dopes in that do it in good faith. It's cowardly is what it is.

It’s up to the leftist elites who control media narratives and the culture as a whole to not fall for the 4chan Gags.

What 4chan prices with this is that the liberal fascists are out in the open with hating anything white or “white culture”

Or nobody would even care about a silly poster with an extremely non threatening statement.

4chan has allowed “normies” to see who rules over them.

The globalists hate white people. We are the biggest obstacle in the way of their new world order.

Just look at what they have done to Europe.

Back