Social It’s NOT OK to be white

93397e584a66fbab15927ae20d491cfe.jpg

(Despite the white genocides and the Great Replacement)

Good for you, I'm sure your $17 will be missed dearly

Lol I never said it would be. But I know I didn't give money to people who hate me for my skin color. That makes me feel good. I don't care what you think about it when you're a grown ass man watching super hero comic book movies..

What about the Greater Rhea? Or the greater white-toothed shrew? Do they adhere to certain timeless principles, or do they just happen to be larger than the 'lesser' versions of their species?
And the great white shark? Does it adhere to timeless principles? Or is it just called 'great' because it is the largest predatory shark?

You laughing at anyone else's hardheadedness is an example of great irony.
Holy shit are you serious?? Great White Shark is just the arbitrary name given. Just like “Killer” Whale. Lol

sv8wn.jpg

Words have meanings?

I was going to reply with something snarky, but instead will just cut my losses and move on. Have a "timeless principle" Monday!
Believing you are right isn’t argument. Take your ball and go home then.

Other civilizations that had slaves, life expectancy was around 40 n saying/doing anything outside of the norm would get you killed...

Sure, this society is so much behind those societies from 2000 year
You’re trying to be a historian, yet you’re just regurgitating shit without having researched it yourself. That’s called programming, slave.

You’re admitting you have no idea how language works.

I majored in linguistics and applied linguistics. I’ve taught English at the university level for over 10 years. I’d wager I have a bit better grasp on language than you.

I gave you the literal definition of greatness. If you want to explain how the literal definition is not the definition, and how your personal definition is the real definition, be my guest. The floor is yours, hot rod.

To label something great without comparing that something to its peers is a commitment to ignorance, or to thinking/being in a vaccuum.
Your assumption that he understands the notion of a presence in a vacuum gives him far too much credit I think

It's a legit question.. if you're including the Irish as white.

Learning about the convict leasing and peonage systems of the late 1800s right now. It shows how the justice system, PIC, and corporations continued to enslave people, of all races, after the civil war. And it's not hard to see how it's still going on today.

5mu1p2eqxsrz.jpg

Laws were created simply for an excuse to convict someone of something and turn them into convict which in turn makes them available for slave labor. Vague laws like vagrancy, not showing proof of employment, spitting, owing a debt, burglary and larceny, ect were created. Fast and unlawful convictions then followed. Guess what, that's still happening today. Most white people do not grasp this because they were never taught it. However, when it is brought to their attention will they even care?

I say no. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
The lions are fighting a civil war at the moment while being out produced by everyone else in the jungle.

This is all true.

But it doesn’t matter still.

There is only one king of the jungle. And everyone knows it. Long will he reign

This is all true.

But it doesn’t matter still.

There is only one king of the jungle. And everyone knows it. Long will he reign

I fully expect you guys to launch an extinction level event before you allow the jungle to overtake you. Which is fine but dont object when people around the world dislike you for it. If you guys are the badass lions who reign with ironfists then just own it.

I'm talking in general of course. You as an individual are fine.

Sure it is. I know plenty of white people that seem to be doing just fine.

You’re trying to be a historian, yet you’re just regurgitating shit without having researched it yourself. That’s called programming, slave.

It’s called reality... you should give it a shot instead of living in your fantasy land

White people irl: They hate us cuz ain’t us!

Any rational person: That’s about it.

I majored in linguistics and applied linguistics. I’ve taught English at the university level for over 10 years. I’d wager I have a bit better grasp on language than you.

I gave you the literal definition of greatness. If you want to explain how the literal definition is not the definition, and how your personal definition is the real definition, be my guest. The floor is yours, hot rod.
The guy is simply amazing. We've provided official definitions as well as examples of "greatness", but no, he's right and everyone else is wrong. That's impressive dedication to ignorance if you ask me.

Back