• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social It’s NOT OK to be white

The guy is simply amazing. We've provided official definitions as well as examples of "greatness", but no, he's right and everyone else is wrong. That's impressive dedication to ignorance if you ask me.
Fearful post imo.

Anyone who says it is not ok to be white deserves to bite the curb

Somebody has been watching old Neo Nazi movies...
nah I've been playin'
14864.jpg.png

It's a legit question.. if you're including the Irish as white.
It always depends which stage of which Reich you're in. (seriously. The whole thing is to just include and then exclude varying sub-demos of whiteness because it's not really a thing. It's a lack of a thing)

How can people be so openly racist to say it's not ok to be a race? Dolts...

Let’s talk seriously and honestly here. If it were Latino men being demasculinized, the ass end of every joke, being called betas and lower than the other races in terms of sports and sexual ability etc etc yeah id probably feel some sort of way about that so.....

Why are we fucking so much with white culture nowadays anyways? Seems like a hell of a lot of reverse racism is happening today. Is there an army of Nazis taking Portland or something?

I think bill burr put it best “as a white guy I put on a suit and yeah I feel like taking over shit, maybe Poland”

Why are we fucking so much with white culture nowadays anyways?

Cause we let them.

If white people were this universally melevolent force then comedians would be terrified to make fun of them like they are with Muslims.

Cause we let them.

If white people were this universally melevolent force then comedians would be terrified to make fun of them like they are with Muslims.

Gotcha, well when you’ve been poked one too many times, please let me know so I can get out of dodge before the 4th reich haha

It's okay to be white. White people are awesome, and are responsible for building the greatest civilizations in the history of the world.
This is something that only people with no real value or accomplishments cling to.... "hey, I'm the same colour as those other great people who did great stuff"....

why stop there.... "Hey... my hair colour is the same as Jesus's hair colour... We're practically the same!"

Skin colour is not an accomplishment. It's nothing to take pride in. Period.

How can people be so openly racist to say it's not ok to be a race? Dolts...

So-called intellectuals have decided in effect that the best way to determine whether a person is racist is by first determining what race they belong to. You are correct that it is openly racist and that they are dolts.

Always that one dork that claims that every human is a tabula rasa and not a product of a particular place, culture, people and historical tradition.

White people don't exist as a group, until it's time to attack them as a group.

This is something that only people with no real value or accomplishments cling to.... "hey, I'm the same colour as those other great people who did great stuff"....

why stop there.... "Hey... my hair colour is the same as Jesus's hair colour... We're practically the same!"

Skin colour is not an accomplishment. It's nothing to take pride in. Period.

I agree. We are not talking about taking pride in skin color. We are saying that being white is OK.

But I agree, "brown pride" and "black pride" is stupid.

cain-velasquez-20.jpg

Have you ever entertained the idea that things are not equal for different groups of people? Some, believe it or not, have legitimate reasons to feel victimized.

police-beating-720.jpg

So stupid. As if white people are not victims of police. Nice derp level argument.

Back