WWE fighters do everything UFC guys do and much more + 350 days on the road ... show some hespect.

iwillbebackin3weeks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You always make fun of WWE fighters/ fans, but they are one of the toughest guys or even the toughest guys in sports entertainment.

Or are you mad, cuz most of them are more popular and make more money than your fav. fighters?

I hespect WWE fighters.

SeriousRespectfulGosling-size_restricted.gif

Huge respect for Mick Foley. He wrecked his body for years, all in the name of entertainment.

I wanna see a fight not some dickhead jumping off a cage

Unsafe levels of steroids and hard drugs to survive week to week

Except what adults actually want to see.

A real fight.

Lol "WWE fighters"

Like the ones that have done MMA like Lesnar?

lol we dont even give manlets hespect around here, fake fighting aint getting hespect here fullstop, off to The Lightweights with this

Pro wrestling easily one of the toughest things you can do. The industry is unforgiving and your body ends up all sorts of fucked. Rough shit.

Except what adults actually want to see.

A real fight.
Yes, you're a real manly man, brother.

I respect the hell that they put their bodies through. I would expect that you have to have some serious grit to do that shit week in and week out. But they are stunt men, not competitors.

Nah, WWE is way toned down these days.

Not a fan but I have hespect for the difficulty of the career path they've chosen. It often ends up being a brutal life.

let's see any of you punk ass bitches do what they do.
You won't cause you lack the testicular fortitude

Stuntmen doing lame ass soap operas for men. Not my thing.

I respect the hell that they put their bodies through. I would expect that you have to have some serious grit to do that shit week in and week out. But they are stunt men, not competitors.
Theyre artists <{smellit?}>

Back