I think sandwiches are the pinnacle of Human culinary.

Parties? If anyone at a party starts talking about how everything's a sandwich, someone would turn around and go "How bout a knuckle sandwich."
Plant their fist into your head and drag u out of that party, and you'd be that memory that someone brings up and goes "Who was that tard that said Life's a Sandwich or something and then was just ruthlessly beaten?"
I don't go to those kind of parties.

Came here to agree to thread title alone. So versatile! It’s the one meal that never gets old for me.

A taco is not a sandwich. Similar idea, sure, but a sandwich is a sandwich, and a taco is a taco.

A sandwich requires bread, not just any carb. Is a pizza also a sandwich? No, of course not!

A taco is not a sandwich

You guys must be fun at parties.

Tacos arent sandwiches. And tacos were around before sandwiches
The USDA uses the definition, "at least 35% cooked meat and no more than 50% bread" for closed sandwiches, and "at least 50% cooked meat" for open sandwiches.

Tacos dont use bread.
Well it just so happens that THE LAW has said something about this debate.

The judge has ruled that tacos and burritos are both sandwiches.

This debate is over folks, @Your Salad wins.

Just created greatest Sammich ever!

I smoked a shoulder yesterday as well as cooked some T bones an filets on grill.

I took Pork, I took a filet an sliced in half long ways so it would be half as thick. Used Apple wood bacon from breakfast. Gently toasted a Hawaiian burger bun with Carolina BBQ sauce and grilled onions on top.

This imo is the greatest Sammich I have ever had !

I can't think of any open faced sandwiches that wouldn't be improved by adding a top slice.
Might not be a legit sammich. But open faced Turkey sammich with stuffing , mashed potatoes an gravy - is utter cardiac arrest greatness.......... adding cranberry sauce also shockingly is great with it as well

Last edited:
don't forget the Asian sandwiches, fuckin delicious
a5caaccd1f7a4cf0b710f217f25672fa.jpeg

Back