When does it become too much? Re: wmma fights on one card

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
I just noticed how many wmma fights are on this card, almost as many if not more than the men's fights

Are you okay with that? Or are there too many wmma fights on this card in your opinion?

For me it's a bit much. There should be max 3 imo per card, unless we start seeing the bar rise talent wise on average.

I think 2 wmma fights should be the max on a card

Almost as many if not more than the men you say?

13 fights total, only 5 are wmma

Even as a hater, you have to admit that every one of those fights are good on paper.

I’m perfectly okay with it. I just like to watch fights, I give zero fucks what weight class or gender.

It really sucks ass, ruins the momentum of the card having to skip every other fight.

Almost as many if not more than the men you say?

13 fighters total, only 5 are wmma

Even as a hater, you have to admit that every one of those fights are good on paper.

Consider the massive skill gap between pro male MMA and pro female MMA.

Now consider the fact that the ratio of professional male fighters to professional female fighters is 10:1

What do you think is a fair number of female fights per UFC event? (home of the supposed best of the best of MMA)

If not for sexist bias towards female fighters, there would be no women in the UFC.....or like 5 tops.

wmma should be on separate cards and would dissapear inmediately

but ufc would rather pay pennies to soccer moms and fill spaces between fights.. and thus earn more money by reducing operative costs and selling ppvs at the same price as if they were all mma fights

NO_WMMA.jpg

It's 2 separate divisions, put them in a separate organization.

I just noticed how many wmma fights are on this card, almost as many if not more than the men's fights

Are you okay with that? Or are there too many wmma fights on this card in your opinion?

For me it's a bit much. There should be max 3 imo per card, unless we start seeing the bar rise talent wise on average.
Actually enjoy WMMA. INCEL's on the other hand.........

Shevchenko is worth paying for. I hope she beats up Eye badly.

I'm interested in the Suarez and Ansaroff fight. I'm happy to give time to Tatiana, she's an interesting fighter right now. Probably the best wrestler in her division atm.

KK is another great fighter who I'd watch happily. Grasso is meh for me.

If you want those prelim fights on Invitcia instead, sure, I'll agree.

Last edited:
Women should fight in invicta, but since the UFC is owned by hollwierd cucks, it could likely be a 50/50 split on every card.

Is this another one of those male sjw threads where you guys get upset because "womenz are in my fighting"?

Actually enjoy WMMA. INCEL's on the other hand.........
Yea cause generalizing with blanket statements like that make you really look smart.

Edit: that goes for the dude above me too.

Give us a non incel reason for hating mma.
Dude just stop. Really. Calling grown ass maried men with children “incels” just doesn’t hold weight in this discussion. But hey, go on and continue generalizing everything in life to fit your narrative lol

I dont mind the number as long as they are interesting matchups...the biggest wmma fight on the card isnt that interesting to begin with...as opposed to Andrade vs Rose recently, they are not bad just because of wmma but because most of them are bad on their own effort, Suarez and JoJo usually deliver so we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back