When does it become too much? Re: wmma fights on one card

Dude just stop. Really. Calling grown ass maried men with children “incels” just doesn’t hold weight in this discussion. But hey, go on and continue generalizing everything in life to fit your narrative lol
I am not the person you originally quoted, I simply asked you to refute his point without trying to take the "generalization" cop out. Can you give a single reason to legitimately dislike wmma. You had such an issue with him generalizing wmma haters but you have no problem generalizing wmma itself. Yet you again refuse to give an actual reason and you attempt to squirrel out of the argument again. Let me ask you again, can you give me some genuine reasons you like dislike wmma besides the fact that they are women? I don't want to read some bullshit where you attempt to squirrel out of the argument again, just answer my fucking question.

"But hey, go on and continue generalizing everything in life to fit your narrative"
You are doing this, not me.

Just be happy UFC 238 doesn't have 4 WMMA fights on the main card on it, like it was supposed to a couple of months ago.

Wow. Never heard this topic before.

It's boring
You are right, Amanda Nunes is so fucking boring. Cyborg is extremely boring. Ronda was the most boring. If you honestly believe this I don't know what to think of you. Those women alone are more exciting than the entirety of the men's HW division. You are wrong.

You are right, Amanda Nunes is so fucking boring. Cyborg is extremely boring. Ronda was the most boring. If you honestly believe this I don't know what to think of you. Those women alone are more exciting than the entirety of the men's HW division. You are wrong.

Yes, 3 good fighters outweigh the dozens upon dozens of boring ones. <Lmaoo>

Though if every single woman fought like Nunes, Cyborg, or Ronda, we wouldn't be having this discussion would we? :cool:

It's definitely a FU to Chicago with that stacked WMMA card. Shit seats are running for $190.

As long as the fights are entertaining as fuk or two quality opponents are battling it out, I don't give a fuk. Sadly most WMMA fights aren't neither.

I like Shev a lot for her technical powerlessness. But damn, her fighting Jessica Eye does not get me hyped up at all. She better put a beating on Jessica Eye. The outlook for the division will look real bad for the UFC, for her and the rest of the division if she doesn't go through with it.

There should five times as many WMMA fights as heavy weight fights on any given card, since HW is a joke division. Really, no WMMA fight should ever be put on the card below a HW "bout", except for maybe HW title fights. WMMA keeps getting better and better; HW keeps getting older and more saggy.

Jarl

Give us a non incel reason for hating mma.

MMA causes long term damage to the people who partake in it and doesn't financially compensate them fairly for the abuse their bodies and minds are forced to undergo in order to compete in the sport. Or is that incel, too?

Regardless, that's not the issue we're discussing here. The issue is when is WMMA too much and I say pretty much any WMMA is too much cuz it just doesn't compare to traditional men's MMA in terms of athleticism, skill level, or entertainment value. It's the same reason I don't watch any female sports besides Olympic beach volleyball every 4 years or possibly women's tennis provided the right females are playing.

There have been female fighters I've got behind in the past (Ronda, Cyborg, and my girl Gina C) but there are none out there right now that I care about. When I watch cards the next day as per usual, I skip right past the WMMA bouts without fail. There are those who tell me I'm missing some great fights. I don't see it that way. I may well tune in to Holly Holm/Nunes just cuz I really don't like Nunes and Holly's got a dumper that won't quit, but I suspect within a round of pitter-patter point fighting I'll be jumping forward to see if there's a HL finish; I don't anticipate there will be one.

WMMA is really not my thing and I wish it wasn't in the UFC. That's my take and I assure you it has nothing to do with how often I get laid.

Yes, 3 good fighters outweigh the dozens upon dozens of boring ones. <Lmaoo>

Though if every single woman fought like Nunes, Cyborg, or Ronda, we wouldn't be having this discussion would we? :cool:
There are more shitty male fighters than shitty female fighters. You judge male divisons by the greats, and you judge the female divisons by the worst. You are not being fair in your assessment at all.

Add some Jello or Dirt matches, and I can watch a few

When does it become too much? Re: wmma fights on one card?

ANSWER: when we run out of one of these....
lotion_snapshot_008.jpg

Will be at a viewing party for this event. Every time the WMMA fights come on no one pays any attention. Sometimes the channels changed, people leave the room for a while. It just doesn't seem to be able to hold anyone's interest I know.

MMA causes long term damage to the people who partake in it and doesn't financially compensate them fairly for the abuse their bodies and minds are forced to undergo in order to compete in the sport. Or is that incel, too?

I don't understand what you are trying to get at with this. Are you saying women can't fight because they are to fragile? Why are you allowing men to risk their health but not women.

Regardless, that's not the issue we're discussing here. The issue is when is WMMA too much and I say pretty much any WMMA is too much cuz it just doesn't compare to traditional men's MMA in terms of athleticism, skill level, or entertainment value. It's the same reason I don't watch any female sports besides Olympic beach volleyball every 4 years or possibly women's tennis provided the right females are playing.
I was excited at first because I thought you were going to actually give me a reason but instead it still came down to "they are women".

There have been female fighters I've got behind in the past (Ronda, Cyborg, and my girl Gina C) but there are none out there right now that I care about. When I watch cards the next day as per usual, I skip right past the WMMA bouts without fail. There are those who tell me I'm missing some great fights. I don't see it that way. I may well tune in to Holly Holm/Nunes just cuz I really don't like Nunes and Holly's got a dumper that won't quit, but I suspect within a round of pitter-patter point fighting I'll be jumping forward to see if there's a HL finish; I don't anticipate there will be one.
You don't like the sport, its not that you don't like wmma. You only like the biggest and best fights there are. You are a casual.

WMMA is really not my thing and I wish it wasn't in the UFC. That's my take and I assure you it has nothing to do with how often I get laid.
It's okay if its not your thing, but the idea that just because you don't like it we should start limiting the amount of fights females get is borderline retarded.

Will be at a viewing party for this event. Every time the WMMA fights come on no one pays any attention. Sometimes the channels changed, people leave the room for a while. It just doesn't seem to be able to hold anyone's interest I know.

Wow. That sounds like a sherdog event. At the bars and "partys" full of casuals I've been to, no one cares about anything under the main event and sometimes co-main, unless it's a women fight.

I just noticed how many wmma fights are on this card, almost as many if not more than the men's fights

Are you okay with that? Or are there too many wmma fights on this card in your opinion?

For me it's a bit much. There should be max 3 imo per card, unless we start seeing the bar rise talent wise on average.

Then go make your own mma org or cry me a river

Wow. That sounds like a sherdog event. At the bars and "partys" full of casuals I've been to, no one cares about anything under the main event and sometimes co-main, unless it's a women fight.

spontaneous lesbian ops rule!!!

Lol'd cause I've seen this happen at Buffalo Wild wings.

Back