• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

2019 Summer Football Discussion Thread v1 - Women's World Cup 2019 Edition

Will you watch any of the women's world cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah so true. I didn't want to get my hopes up too high. I'm still cautiously optimistic. I hope Game 5 is close and comes down to the end. I'd love a 7 game series with the cRaps winning just to get more Finals games but I wouldn't want to play with fire. cRaps need to go for the throat in game 5 before they heal up.
Bro how good would it be if gsw come back and then blew game 7

Curry is not a leader.

People that still argue for a dude that is just a shooter are fucking clowns.

No defence
Yeah man, he's the greatest shooter ever with killer handles but can be bullied physically. You can get up in him and he starts forcing things and loses confidence. He's not on the Elite of the Elite level no way.

Bro how good would it be if gsw come back and then blew game 7

Would be hilarious and they would never hear the end of it. Would be great if they were up double digits in the 4th qtr of Game 7 and choke.

Top thread, top doctor. Pugh boo bless, pew pew pew.

It's coming home.

Top thread, top doctor. Pugh boo bless, pew pew pew.

It's coming home.

not a doc yet, need to fuck this OSCE exam up in the ass when i do it again next year, but i appreciate your faith in me

goal_diego-costa-antonio-conte-southampton-chelsea-premier-league-10302016_1ilsgrghlnq9c1kaz3aejatw90.jpg

did my 5k in 30 minutes lol

felt like actual death

god it was brutal towards the end!

met up with my running friend though, he said he has spare spike shuce in my size that he'll give me for cross country lol

Scariest thing for me about that whole news bulletin, was outside of the boffin on the Commadore 64, nothing else looked dated
morning mate!

yea im gona start watching the new series on it

wonder what safety procedures are in place to stop it happening in again in other nuke reactors over the world

morning mate!

wonder what safety procedures are in place to stop it happening in again in other nuke reactors over the world
Watch GOT

morning mate!

Really great and sobering series, just binged it yesterday.

Click right arrow:

Endclothing.com have a 25% off full price items sale

Code is "VIPSALE"

it's not advertised anywhere so if you want shuce/clothes it's pretty sick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back