Got bamboozled by my wife’s friend today.

All the "extras" in your life, ie wife's friends, co-workers, your kids friends parents etc..should be just a little bit scared of you, enough so that some bs like that would never even be attempted. That would never happen to me, because it is known that Ive kicked people the fuck out of my house for less lol..

Who is that dumb
People who are stupid enough to believe you "can be your own boss" without a business plan, business license, accounting skills? LOL

People trying to outrun their credit card debt by miraculously selling you shit you never really needed?

In the old days, when men forced women to stay home, MLMs were great. The most popular, at least hardest working housewives could convince other women they needed this shit. They played on the egos of their husbands, who didn't want to look broke in front of other men. They filled the void of boredom by buying shit that was going to make their household perfect.

But now that everyone works, and it's harder to play on egos, MLMs are mostly dead-ends.

The new thing is for a person who is already incredibly fit to become a Herbalife rep. They convince you that Herbalife got them the results when they know damn well it didn't. There are Herbalife millionaires now, especially in Latin America and Africa, neither of which really had a full blown out fitness mania era like the U.S. A few Herablife conmen and women blowing up in Asia too.

But, in 10 years it will be impossible to make any good money with fitness MLMs either. By then, it will be back to traditional bullshit - real estate scams, investment pools, day trading classes. But you expect new get rich quick schemes to surface surrounding cryptocurrency, youtube vlogging, etc. I saw something the other day, where this guy was trying to tell people how to make $1,000 a day making youtube videos. He suggested you just pick ANY topic, make videos claiming to be a expert, then sell a set of video classes for $250-300 a day. I was surprised how many people thought it was perfectly normal. But with the internet, people are convinced their opinions, skills and desires are actually of equal value to one another's. Which of course, is not true at all. LOL

All the "extras" in your life, ie wife's friends, co-workers, your kids friends parents etc..should be just a little bit scared of you, enough so that some bs like that would never even be attempted. That would never happen to me, because it is known that Ive kicked people the fuck out of my house for less lol..
I agree. I hate to admit it, but there's no way this goes down at my house....because in-laws, friends, co-workers realize I just don't play like this. If my wife didn't say something, someone else would have immediately come outside and asked if I was okay with this. If I have to shut down the entire event, then so be it. Folks gotta go.

I went deep into googling about MLM's one time. One of the top 3 things you will see people complain about is

1. Getting divorced because of the MLM causing financial issues\debt

2. losing friends because they dont want to be sold shit during every social interaction with you.

Have this girl on my FB page who hops from one MLM to another. She's also on her third husband not sure if the two are related.

One time a good friend sent me information for a supposed financial planner that he and his wife really liked. Turns out it was a Primerica salesperson. It's gotten to the point where if someone suggests something to me, my first response is "This isn't some MLM shit, right?"

its your house dude, you let people walk all over you in your house? i cant imagine the level of doormat you present to everyone outside your house

I agree. I hate to admit it, but there's no way this goes down at my house....because in-laws, friends, co-workers realize I just don't play like this. If my wife didn't say something, someone else would have immediately come outside and asked if I was okay with this. If I have to shut down the entire event, then so be it. Folks gotta go.
Indeed..life's much easier when people know not to fuck with you like that. That lady knew exactly what she was doing sneaking in that bs, and in her mind TS wasn't going to say or do shit about it lol.

Next week at TS's house? A 4-hour Tossed Saladmaster party.

4 hours?

How did you not what the fuck is this shit right off the get go?
And yeah you should cut those people out of your life and slash their tires.

Sounds like a pyramid scheme

Nah....it's actually a reverse funnel system

tenor.gif

Who is that dumb
I wouldn't say it's dumb, really -- these situations are a hard pressure tactic meant to exploit friendships and relationships, to the degree where you need to examine what constitutes the give-and-take of certain alliances.

Consider the language we use when someone expresses a hard opinion on something we don't agree with, or does something out of line with our ethic -- it's become a joke but part of us really means it when we say, "That person was never my friend." We would rather undermine the entire relationship and blame the other person for severance rather than accept that a friend would inconvenience us for personal gain. It's more "socially acceptable" under the guise of charity foundations, even for personal drives, but it's that same get-ahead that "friendship" endeavors to support.

Saladmaster?
moranis.jpg

Are you Manny Pacqiuao?

That’s a typo I’m not filipino
4 hours?

How did you not what the fuck is this shit right off the get go?
And yeah you should cut those people out of your life and slash their tires.

I weighed my options at first I guess, granted I didn’t know it was going to be 4 hours. If I would have kicked them out I know it would have upset my wife, so I figured I’ll just go get my shit done.

Could be worse I could be the husband of the lady that got roped into this scam, they left our house and had to drive 45 minutes to another poor bastards house.

That’s a typo I’m not filipino

I weighed my options at first I guess, granted I didn’t know it was going to be 4 hours. If I would have kicked them out I know it would have upset my wife, so I figured I’ll just go get my shit done.

Could be worse I could be the husband of the lady that got roped into this scam, they left our house and had to drive 45 minutes to another poor bastards house.

have you slashed their tires yet?

Back