Can we talk about how that Shevchenko head kick would've put out most men in the UFC too?

The average in shape adult male with zero combat sports experience would be able to win a womens title in the UFC. WMMA is a joke.

You've been watching too much Wonder Woman and Ronda Rousey

Some men are built like Mark Hunt.
24zkr6c.jpg

You gotta catch the bitch first. And then she submits you.
Nope. She isn't subbing me and I'll walk through her punches to get her. There is a certain limit to which skills just don't outmatch physical size and strength

Just no. If he makes weight, with no mma experience hes getting subbed in first round.
Exactly. To fight "he" would need to make weight and with no jitz or wrestling experience he would just get subbed fast. Sorry but that's pretty much the way of it.

She's more than 115lbs so imagine what it would do to you.

Dead tired after 1 minute.
Maybe you. Plus I would need more than a few minutes. 1 punch and it's done. How weak are you that you don't even have confidence you could do this? What's your height/weight

Maybe you. Plus I would need more than a few minutes. 1 punch and it's done. How weak are you that you don't even have confidence you could do this? What's your height/weight
I warm up with your max.

The average in shape adult male with zero combat sports experience would be able to win a womens title in the UFC. WMMA is a joke.
The average in shape adult male with zero combat sports training has zero ground game and no way to stop takedowns. They'd be helpless against someone like Valentina.

Nope. She isn't subbing me and I'll walk through her punches to get her. There is a certain limit to which skills just don't outmatch physical size and strength
Unless you're Andre the Giant, it's not you dude.

Back