Media Sean O'Malley: Conor McGregor "Just Jealous Of My Success" After Conor Ripped Past Steroid Bust

I'd watch mcnugget vs omalley at 170. Wonder what kind of power sugar would have at that weight.

Elaborate on how you think Conor would beat Sean. It's 2024 dude and Conor is a long time alcoholic and drug addict who went through an injury that most fighters never recover from. He would be fighting a championship level fighter who has better movement and is faster than him.

Height/reach is about the same. The weight would only be a benefit for Conor if he can effectively grapple which I doubt because of the substance abuse problems, the injury, the time away from the sport, the fuck you money he has so I don't know how serious he takes mma anymore, and his age. The weight would benefit him if he can land on Sean but I doubt that too also because of the reasons I just talked about.

It's not 2015 anymore and Conor looks like utter shit.
Settle down skinny, no need to throw a hissy fit and go all crazy ex girlfriend saying ridiculous things.

Conor's worth prob 10+ of O'Malley. The fuck he have to be jealous about? Bank account is a direct reflection of success, and Suga's is missing a couple zeroes.

I feel like the UFC has always wanted and has plans for McGregor vs O’Malley. They have always meant this and O’Malley riding Conor’s coat tails with a similar style, name, and influence on persona..Nearly the same size
Two great, but vastly different strikers.
Both immensely talented and very fun to watch nearly everytime.
I feel like Conor would have been down with it but saw how young Sean was at the time, who had only spoken positively when mentioning Conor.
I feel like they’re nearly the same size and 5( isn’t absolutely crazy for Sean to go up too, he’s longer and taller than Conor himself and has the frame to put on muscle.
Sean didn’t want this fight, but now that Conor has attacked him and he has achieved his own Title belt, he must be his own man and tell the prick psycho that Conor is to stfu or get beat up

I feel like the UFC has always wanted and has plans for McGregor vs O’Malley. They have always meant this and O’Malley riding Conor’s coat tails with a similar style, name, and influence on persona..Nearly the same size
Two great, but vastly different strikers.
Both immensely talented and very fun to watch nearly everytime.
I feel like Conor would have been down with it but saw how young Sean was at the time, who had only spoken positively when mentioning Conor.
I feel like they’re nearly the same size and 5( isn’t absolutely crazy for Sean to go up too, he’s longer and taller than Conor himself and has the frame to put on muscle.
Sean didn’t want this fight, but now that Conor has attacked him and he has achieved his own Title belt, he must be his own man and tell the prick psycho to shut the fuck up or get beat up

Idols become rivals, I mean, that is if Conor fights again after Chandler.

How can Conor be jealous of a dollar store imitation of him?

At least Conor didn’t have the UFC cook decisions for him.

Not to mention stating the obvious yet understated fact that O’Malley is a certified cheater is not shade, it’s a FACT.

<mcgoat>

Conor has been an mma punchline for years and it bruises his ego mightily. He wants the respect and the adulation from the fans and the fighters but instead he's just the guy who got twisted up by Khabib and DP, has a drug problem and makes weird ass tweets. Maybe he see's OMalley as the guy who is taking everything he worked for. Homeboy better win this fight coming up, not sure he can handle much more humiliation.

Of all the things to criticize Conor for, a lack of success is certainly not one of them.

Serious? That is how you measure success purely on bank account?

Let’s stack it up

Conor

Fw champ
Lw champ
Double champ status
Most ppv buys of all time
Most ufc ppv buys all time
Made 100 million with one bout
Made 100 million with whiskey
Lambo boat

Sean o malley

Bw champ
Rainbow hair
Ugly ass wife
Self admitted to copying Conor style and tattoo style
Lowest ppv draw

Let’s stack it up

Conor

Fw champ
Lw champ
Double champ status
Lambo boat

Sean o malley

Bw champ
Rainbow hair
Ugly ass wife
Lowest ppv draw
Not what I asked but thanks I guess.

Let’s stack it up

Conor

Fw champ
Lw champ
Double champ status
Lambo boat

Sean o malley

Bw champ
Rainbow hair
Ugly ass wife
Lowest ppv draw
Lowest PPV draw? Well that just can't be true.

Serious? That is how you measure success purely on bank account?

That's how O'Malley measures it. Paraphrasing: "In my mind, I am already the champion bcse I am the most popular" ..and this was even prior to him running away with the gift decision vs Yan.

<Dany07>

Back