Fight Night tomorrow! (My first UFC event)

Hey guys,

As we all know, tomorrow is fight night: Ngannou vs Dos Santos and it will be my first time at a UFC event. I'm pretty amped about it, even though the card isn't too stacked. I'll be drinking but don't plan on getting too wasted. I also have some brownies on deck beforehand just in case, lol. Any last minute advice you have for a fellow bro?

Thanks in advance!

Keep a look out for ilhan omar and her husbands. She'll probably be there to support engannou.

From every time I've gone to an event just know that the cocaine is done in the toilet cubicles, the person next to you will have no bladder and needs to go have a piss between every fight and the person behind you will spill beer all over you

In all seriousness enjoy it, the atmosphere for live fights is amazing, even if there aren't too many names on the card

Hey guys,

As we all know, tomorrow is fight night: Ngannou vs Dos Santos and it will be my first time at a UFC event. I'm pretty amped about it, even though the card isn't too stacked. I'll be drinking but don't plan on getting too wasted. I also have some brownies on deck beforehand just in case, lol. Any last minute advice you have for a fellow bro?

Thanks in advance!

You'll have a blast man. My best advice is get a bit of a buzz on before you go in beers are pricey!

I don't plan on watching the early prelims as I'll be at a local bar grabbing some grub and beverages. I'll probably arrive around the time prelims start(7pm).
I wouldn't skip a thing if I was you. Some of the best moments have been prelim fights and if it's your first time why miss anything.

Don’t forget the XL Magnum condoms!
You’ll be bumping into Boise dimes all night

<{jackyeah}>

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!
If you happen to catch JDS's head when it lands in the crowd, will you get Francis to sign it and sell it to me?

have fun, my dude!

give RHSG a nice shoulder rub for me
vpknf8.jpg

If you get the camera in your face, don't freeze up like that kid earlier this year(?)

Practice your Just Bleed moment!

Back