Fight Night tomorrow! (My first UFC event)

KingBeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hey guys,

As we all know, tomorrow is fight night: Ngannou vs Dos Santos and it will be my first time at a UFC event. I'm pretty amped about it, even though the card isn't too stacked. I'll be drinking but don't plan on getting too wasted. I also have some brownies on deck beforehand just in case, lol. Any last minute advice you have for a fellow bro?

Thanks in advance!

Enjoy the fights brother!! Nothing like a live event, the atmosphere is insane!!

Hope it’s a banger of a card & you see a bunch of sick fights/finishes.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Cool.

What time you getting to the stadium?
I don't plan on watching the early prelims as I'll be at a local bar grabbing some grub and beverages. I'll probably arrive around the time prelims start(7pm).

See you there,if i even suspect ur a sherbro il uppecut you back to Nebraska

Just hepresent Sherdog in some way.

Have a blast bo!

<{JustBleed}>

Have fun. Don't throw any dollies at a bus.

When you saw brownies do you mean weed brownies? Or actual brownies?
Have fun, don’t forget to graft the ladies. After watching manlets go at it they will have no choice but to fall your charm and physique.
<{UberTS}><{UberTS}>

Find your seat early as the lights are only on spotlighting the octagon and with a few drinks in you it can be a task to find your seat lol. Find the nearby bathroom and food/drink area so you can go in between fights as they have brief intermission depending on how fast the fight went. Also make friends or try to chit chat as it can drag at times, even during the fights as it can be super quiet.

I don't plan on watching the early prelims as I'll be at a local bar grabbing some grub and beverages. I'll probably arrive around the time prelims start(7pm).

Why you skipping the prelims?

We are going too but not sure where we are gonna eat first and if we should watch prelims or not.

Hey guys,

As we all know, tomorrow is fight night: Ngannou vs Dos Santos and it will be my first time at a UFC event. I'm pretty amped about it, even though the card isn't too stacked. I'll be drinking but don't plan on getting too wasted. I also have some brownies on deck beforehand just in case, lol. Any last minute advice you have for a fellow bro?

Thanks in advance!
Try not to be a Woooo! Douche. If Ric Flair isn't in the building there is Zero reason to Woooo! let alone constant random Woooo's from the crowd for no reason.

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!

Hey bro any chance of sneaking in an extra brownie for me? Where ya seats?

Get really drunk , jump the barriers and try to hug the ring girls.

Back