UFC on ESPN 3 Ngannou vs Dos Santos

Which MMA YouTube channels or podcasts would you recommend? I have been listening to Diary of a Pro Gambler, which discusses similar stuff to this sub-forum.
Martian MMA bro

If anyone is looking for a good stab line, they just released full props for Dalcha vs Townsend. Lungiambula sub +1025 is my stab. I also like Dalcha dec +315

If you watched tape on both of these guys, you'll know they're both quite unpolished. Townsend's grappling is horrendous, can't stop a takedown, gives up his back frequently, overall just looks like he's spent very little time grappling. His striking isn't very technical either and I'm 90% sure he won't be able to keep this fight standing if Dalcha pursues a takedown. Dalcha might be the better striker of the two, but he doesn't like striking for long periods of time, he really likes to get takedowns and win rounds with top control. He's not really the type to chase submission, but if Dalcha is going to be taking Townsend down, and Townsend sucks at grappling, Dalcha's sub line at +1025 is good value.

It's pretty evident the people at 5dimes do very little tape study into these fights. I'd say some brief wiki capping then they throw lines up. The limits are small for these props but still, tons of value in these lines.

I'm hesitant to recommend them cause they're great at explaining betting principles and we don't want more sharp competition in the market, but Diary of a Pro Gambler and Technical Tim are my favs from a betting perspective. They both claim to be full time handicappers. Heavy Hands and Vivisection are great for analysis and entertainment.
Just watched Diary of a Pro Gambler for the first time and I think it's one of the better gambling podcasts now. It's cool how he shows video clips of the fighters he is talking about and social media photos as well as the gambling aspects like odds & implied probability to win. He doesn't cover every fight or have a lot of bets it seems, but it's always interesting to hear another perspective on the ones he focuses on.

FYI

There is a guy called Clint, online alias 'animarak' who offers his picks each week with Twitter handle @Diehardmmapod. He has appeared on SBR's UFC show.

Don't follow this guy. He has been having a bad run, and last week he lied about the extent of his losses even after people called him out on it. First he recorded -2 units, then people called him out so he "corrected" it to -3 units. The truth is he lost 4 units as you can see from the following tweets:

He failed to count the "degenerate parlay" loss. He puts out a "degenerate parlay" every week. He can try to argue that the "degenerate parlay" doesn't count, but he counted it in his official record two events ago when it did hit:

Where's the EZ money guy at? Need his picks so I can fade and make some coins. Been in a bit of a slump.

1-0 Barry's first winner:
0AZhzyG.png

Barry's 2nd Pick:
ypAvuPc.png

I am using a methodical approach at handicapping and my new system is back tested to provide winners in a slow and steady way.

I am currently 1-0 hitting at a 100% clip rate and I fully expect to hit at a 59-65% win rate (long term), factoring in low juice + high value underdogs it's a recipe for success!

I want to apologize for the past because I am fully aware the cockiness that I exhibited was over the top.

I promise to you all that I am reformed and we're going to see some serious money made if you have confidence in me. Call me your senpai if you want, I don't care.

- Barry
--> Feel the Bern<--- Bernie Sanders/Elizabeth Warren 2020 Ticket to prosperity and a united peoples

Tim does a podcast with Gugabe, who posts here, and they both give a great take on the fights and reccomends some picks
Thanks.

Yeah, we're trying to get on Spotify/improve audio quality.

Pretty weird card, feels like a lot of guys who shouldn't be so juiced, but the dogs have little to no reliable path of winning. Only dog I have bet is Formiga +150 and leaning towards a Pichel bet. I have actually bet quite a few of the big favs, Dober, Meinfield, Gordon, Ngganou, Ramos, and had bets on Griffin before Murdock pulled. Also on Maia and Whitmire in the shorter fav range. Maia can grab a single and chain quite easily here, just needs to avoid gassing before sealing 2 rounds or finding the sub. Whitmire is way better than Ribas from tape available, but Ribas being out for so long at a young age makes it a little riskier. That said Whitmire has shown steady improvements fight to fight as well, so I was comfortable with a bet.
We haven't seen Ribas in 3 years. She has been training at ATT. I feel very confident she will look much better than 3 years ago. I played her sub prop at +725.

Which MMA YouTube channels or podcasts would you recommend? I have been listening to Diary of a Pro Gambler, which discusses similar stuff to this sub-forum.
I personally think Diary of a Pro Gambler is good for newbies to learn how to be patient with their plays, to see value in lines and not feel the need to bet every fight each card which everyone can be guilty of, and better to pick and choose certain fights and minimize your losses.

But from a angle of actually picking winners, I don't think he is all that great. He said Ian against ACJ was a bad bet, at +175 odds. Even after Ian won, he still maintained it was a bad bet. like wtf! Can't admit when he is wrong.

Diary of a pro gambler is mmabettingtips. He used to post here until he got ran out.

I personally think Diary of a Pro Gambler is good for newbies to learn how to be patient with their plays, to see value in lines and not feel the need to bet every fight each card which everyone can be guilty of, and better to pick and choose certain fights and minimize your losses.

But from a angle of actually picking winners, I don't think he is all that great. He said Ian against ACJ was a bad bet, at +175 odds. Even after Ian won, he still maintained it was a bad bet. like wtf! Can't admit when he is wrong.
He used to advocate betting winners regardless of the odds and just recently incorporated math into his equations. Dude whines a lot and loves to make excuses. Just another tout learning as he goes.

He used to advocate betting winners regardless of the odds and just recently incorporated math into his equations. Dude whines a lot and loves to make excuses. Just another tout learning as he goes.

That dude sucked bad. I remember when he told me he'd end up having 25% ROI when it was clear he wasn't going to be close. He was sitting at around 7-8% at that time. I told him that I actually bet he'll go down and to track it on something like cappertek. Sure enough, he did. 3.31% ROI. His unit size is also grossly distorted as a lot of his plays were 5 units. If he really is a "pro gambler", he's living in poverty. The only money he is making is from suckers buying his picks or anything he has related to betting.

https://www.cappertek.com/picks.asp?shs=MMABettingTips.com&lastDays=10000&sport=ALL#history

Just watched Diary of a Pro Gambler for the first time and I think it's one of the better gambling podcasts now. It's cool how he shows video clips of the fighters he is talking about and social media photos as well as the gambling aspects like odds & implied probability to win. He doesn't cover every fight or have a lot of bets it seems, but it's always interesting to hear another perspective on the ones he focuses on.

I have used his pre bet package before for a little while and he looks to have much better results live betting. He's had a few good pre fight picks but the last month or so has been a big doen swing... He also went huge on Moicano pre fight...

Lol at anyone listening or buying anything from MMABettingTips.

I have used his pre bet package before for a little while and he looks to have much better results live betting. He's had a few good pre fight picks but the last month or so has been a big doen swing... He also went huge on Moicano pre fight...

Live betting = the way for someone who is unsuccessful at touting to distort results to act like his product is still worth a damn. There are years of his results on cappertek. The dude has been a scammer from the get go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back