Jackson Wink have no loyalty remember how they did Rashad Evans? These guys go to the highest bidder

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I always found it funny how Wink went in on Cerrone about loyalty, yet Jackson Wink dont care about loyalt themselves, they go to the highest bidder and the biggest draw.

Whoever can get them the most money and isn't washed up.

Its all about the Benjamins with those guys.

Look at this article from 2012 sound familiar?

Rashad Evans Believes Greg Jackson Turned His Back on His Original Fighters
April 2012

WinkelJohn had enough and uses the same tactic to play victim and hero, but Gregs intention was to train Jones but they found a way to make it like Evans pushed them to it lol, same way they did Cerrone.

But he upset me in that he kept throwing Greg under the bus. Enough's enough. You have your disagreements, I understand that, but there's more important things out there and it's time for Greg to work in Jon's corner.

Rashad responds

I'm not surprised. Once Greg said that he was able to stay at his gym, I knew he was going to work with him. I knew he was going to corner him. And that's fine. I expected him to do that.

That's just Greg for you. I can't be mad at somebody for being himself, you know?

Evans also believes Jackson has turned his back on the people that helped turn him into an elite MMA coach:

It's like — who would Greg Jackson be if it wasn't for the original fighters who really put Greg Jackson on the map? Nobody would be hearing about him. Nobody would be hearing about this gym that he has in Albuquerque. He would just be a guy who likes fighting and who coaches guys.

But to turn your back and to against the grain on people who made you who you really are — to me, that's just low.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...kson-turned-his-back-on-his-original-fighters

Evans blasts them for their ways and lack of loyalty and WinkelJohn plays victim just like when he responds to Cerrone, same tne and style like he is not going to take the crap anymore as if he was loyal to begin with, that entire camp is shady these guys always come off like those likeable cool teachers at school who you trust but tahts how they pimp you out, they build your trust with their charisma and fatherly personas, but once they got a hotter commodity you are no longer their favorite son $$$$

Loyalty in business doesn't work.

greg jackson is a snake.

good for them they suck today anyways lol they never had top coaches anyways there is 10 gyms id go to before them

Nice to have a fresh topic of discussion on the forum.

Man if I lived in New Mexico I'd love to pay Jackson-Wink $25 to workout with Holly.

Man if I lived in New Mexico I'd love to pay Jackson-Wink $25 to workout with Holly.
Holly and Jon Jones are their two prized fighters
Remember when GSP came there? They pushed Diego Sanchez to the curb hahah and he went to train in San Diego.

Last edited:
You mean Wink and friends? Last I heard Jackson doesn’t do much besides pick up cheque’s these days.

Last edited:
New Mexico is full of snakes

Business trying to make money. Eez normal my friend

Lol

Literally any gym in the world would've picked Jones over Rashad

Go cry in a corner

Diego Sanchez wasn't too happy about GSP joining either

No one gives a shit when a fighter leaves a gym.

Back