UFC 239 - Jones vs Santos

Forgive me if I'm being slow here and am missing something obvious, but Jojo? Are you mixing up Nunes fights or does somebody have a nickname I'm not familiar with.

You're not mistaken, I'm guessing he means Pennington

Santos to win via KO in round 1 or 2 props are the only things that make sense to me if hedging him. He's not winning a decision, and he's not getting a late ko.

The odds are so bad... Bookies not giving any chance to dogs
Santos via DEC, people expect a headless chicken swinging, but he wasn't doing that against Jan

The odds are so bad... Bookies not giving any chance to dogs
Santos via DEC, people expect a headless chicken swinging, but he wasn't doing that against Jan
Jan barely did anything that fight besides landing a few jabs and walking around the ring like frankenstein (he's so slow). Santos did actually throw a lot of big punches, especially in the 2nd where they all whiffed and the force behind them left him noticeably off balanced. He mostly landed leg kicks then in the 3rd round Jan blitzed randomly and got rekt.

It doesn't make sense to have a gameplan tailored towards going to a decision vs Jones when you're less technically adept in virtually all facets of the game and the less lengthy fighter. Would just get picked apart round after round and collapse eventually. Santos needs a finish and quickly before the 50 teep kicks to his belly and oblique kicks, etc. sap him of his will to fight and Jones decides to go for takedown and finish fight himself. In fact Jones could be the one who finishes the fight in the early rounds if he really wanted to, so it's up to Santos to put the heat on him.

most takedowns landed luke rockhold +275

has to be a solid play right?

has chiesas tdd ever been tested, thats diegos only clear path to victory

from memory I would probably cap diego the better wrestler but he is undersized so that could even things out

Chiesa who subbed Beneil is allegedly not able to finish Diego who is braindead and undersized.

lol

Jan barely did anything that fight besides landing a few jabs and walking around the ring like frankenstein (he's so slow). Santos did actually throw a lot of big punches, especially in the 2nd where they all whiffed and the force behind them left him noticeably off balanced. He mostly landed leg kicks then in the 3rd round Jan blitzed randomly and got rekt.

It doesn't make sense to have a gameplan tailored towards going to a decision vs Jones when you're less technically adept in virtually all facets of the game and the less lengthy fighter. Would just get picked apart round after round and collapse eventually. Santos needs a finish and quickly before the 50 teep kicks to his belly and oblique kicks, etc. sap him of his will to fight and Jones decides to go for takedown and finish fight himself. In fact Jones could be the one who finishes the fight in the early rounds if he really wanted to, so it's up to Santos to put the heat on him.
Lionheart was keeping up with Jones striking for first 2 rounds, and Santos is a better striker. The odds are worth it, I can see Jones losing first 2 rounds because he said he is expecting Santos to be swinging, and then he panics.

20 bucks to win almost 500, lol! What do you guys think. I keep hearing everyone say they think there's going to be lots of finishes, well, here's one retard putting his money where his uhhh mouth is.

Hate the juice on some of these, like the Vera bout, but what are you going to do.

Placed - 5 Team Parlay To Win $ 457.00
  • Julia Avila wins inside distance (+165)Julia Avila vs Pannie Kianzad
  • Michael Chiesa wins inside distance (-150)Michael Chiesa vs Diego Sanchez
  • Marlon Vera wins inside distance (-200)Marlon Vera vs Nohelin Hernandez
  • Luke Rockhold wins inside distance (-125)Luke Rockhold vs Jan Blachowicz
  • Ismail Naurdiev wins inside distance (+100)Ismail Naurdiev vs Chance Rencountre

Jones has every edge a fighter can have. Dirty mofo with picos, eye pokes, features, skills and a mind of a GOAT. Still i don't hate if somebody takes a stab at Thiago for bragging rights.

Diego Sanchez was the "Just bleed" fighter who swings hooks like a retard for years.

Now after beating grappling legends like Craig White & Mickey Gall everyone acts like he is Demian Maia lmao.

Diego Sanchez was the "Just bleed" fighter who swings hooks like a retard for years.

Now after beating grappling legends like Craig White & Mickey Gall everyone acts like he is Demian Maia lmao.

If Chiesa keeps it standing I think Sanchez gets knocked out, if it ends up on the mat then Diegos clearly flaws become less of an issue.

I think Chiesa knocks him out standing but if not the it could get interesting

Marreta-e-Leoa.png

20 bucks to win almost 500, lol! What do you guys think. I keep hearing everyone say they think there's going to be lots of finishes, well, here's one retard putting his money where his uhhh mouth is.

Hate the juice on some of these, like the Vera bout, but what are you going to do.

Placed - 5 Team Parlay To Win $ 457.00
  • Julia Avila wins inside distance (+165)Julia Avila vs Pannie Kianzad
  • Michael Chiesa wins inside distance (-150)Michael Chiesa vs Diego Sanchez
  • Marlon Vera wins inside distance (-200)Marlon Vera vs Nohelin Hernandez
  • Luke Rockhold wins inside distance (-125)Luke Rockhold vs Jan Blachowicz
  • Ismail Naurdiev wins inside distance (+100)Ismail Naurdiev vs Chance Rencountre

You don't think edman will ITD marshman? IMO he's the most likely of the bunch to ITD.

You don't think edman will ITD marshman? IMO he's the most likely of the bunch to ITD.

I wouldn't of thought Marshman could go the distance with Roberson either, but he did. He's one of those freaky tough fighters that can sponge a serious beating, even though he's been stopped a handful of times already. And we did just see Edman wrestle fucking his opponent to a decision when he couldn't just blast him out of there...

Marcin held would murk chiesa in a straight grappling bout, I would propably rate galls ground game close to chiesa aswell, obviously mma with strikes thats a different story.

Forgive me if I'm being slow here and am missing something obvious, but Jojo? Are you mixing up Nunes fights or does somebody have a nickname I'm not familiar with.

Ugh sorry meant Pennington. I get her mixed up with Calderwood.

Back