Masvidal is What GSP Wishes He Was

Brutal finisher. Exciting to watch.

Jorges St Pierre only wishes he could be like George Masvidal.
Masvidal was the split decision king. I think he just got to a point where he said i'm just gonna let it go and now he's taking more chances. He's got a good chin, his boxing is excellent and he's just a very good all around fighter who's finally getting some breaks and putting on some exciting fights. Good for him that he's finally earning real money after all these years. The guy has put in his dues and fought the best in the best organizations.

Masvidal right now is better than GSP ever was.

I get it, Masvidal is fresh off a 5-second victory. however, something tells me one of the most dominant title holders in the history of the sport isn't dying of envy to be a guy that hasn't even fought for a title yet.
<GSPWoah>

Georges is like Edward Norton in fight club. Masvidal is Brad Pitt.

giphy.gif

I'm sure the two weight world champion with multiple title defences is really jealous of the man on a 2 fight winning streak

Jorge has 34 wins and 17 finishes.
GSP has 26 wins and 14 finishes.

GSP has a better finish percentage than Jorge.
Quit refuting garbage posts with facts. Not permissible here on sherdog. Ban!

nah, GSP is good with his legacy. that plus his bank account, i'm pretty sure he's happy.

Brutal finisher. Exciting to watch.

Jorges St Pierre only wishes he could be like George Masvidal.
GSP would own Masvidal and Askren in the same night. I didn't see Masvidal gunning for the WW belt when GSP was champ. I wonder why. GSP would have taken his 3 piece and soda, shined them up real nice and stuck them straight up Masvidal's ass

We'd all rather watch Masvidal than post Serra GSP, I'm sure?

*yawn*

Sherdog trolling is nowhere near the quality of what it used to be...sad.

Masvidal has the same effect that the diaz bros have on a certain type of individual. This individual wishes he was able to stand up for him self and didnt let people walk all over him. This individual sees masvidal or the diaz bros stand up for them selves even when it isnt necessary and gets aroused at the hopes of one day being able to be that courageous.

I'm sure the two weight world champion with multiple title defences is really jealous of the man on a 2 fight winning streak

Jorge has 34 wins and 17 finishes.
GSP has 26 wins and 14 finishes.

GSP has a better finish percentage than Jorge.
Shhh don't let these new Jorge and mma fans know that this dude couldn't finish back the day

I'm sure GSP is ok being the GOAT and an 11 time UFC WW champ.

Jorge's got 13 losses too.
He's a two time champ. You don't get to be a new champ every time you defend a belt. But yes, I don't think GSP is too concerned that 13 loss Masvidal is about to eclipse his legacy.

Back