Faber "KO" #6 on ESPN's Sportscenter Top10 and described as "lights out" by hosts... WTF?

brackis1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What a total joke of a sport and sports relationship ESPN has created.
This event had multiple SICK KOs, spinning kicks and so forth and the only play they picked for their daily top 10 was Urijah landing a forehead shot against a guy who then stumbles. And then they just make up some bullshit about the guy being out and "totally done"?

This just minutes after dedicating a segment on Sportscenter where they let Bisping rant about how Faber deserved a title shot.

Can it be more blatant what a promotional scam is being run by ESPN and WME to just blindly milk random names with no concern for actual talent or ranking? The average person watching must be dumb as shit if they can keep doing this stuff.

Last edited:
I don't know where the ESPN deal is leading UFC into, but it's bad.

At least I didn't spend $65 on a PPV.

And don't watch if you want to bitch about shit. People complain on PPV and free shit (I do realize ESPN+ is not free).

FFS nothing is perfect, and if you have an idea to make it perfect start your own org.

What a total joke of a sport and sports relationship ESPN has created.
This event had multiple SICK KOs, spinning kicks and so forth and the only play they picked for their daily top 10 was Urijah landing a forehead shot against a guy who then stumbles. And then they just make up some bullshit about the guy being out?

This just minutes after dedicating a segment on Sportscenter where they let Bisping rant about how Faber deserved a title shot.

Can it be more blatant what a promotional scam is being run by ESPN and WME to just blindly milk random names with no concern for actual talent or ranking? The average person watching must be dumb as shit if they can keep doing this stuff.
Lol, well he obviously wasn't out but he also didn't get hit in the forehead.

He got hit in the temple hence the "stumbling" (which a hardcore like yourself should be well aware of) is the usual result when you get hit like that causing you to lose your equilibrium turning your limbs to jello momentarily, or longer if you continue getting hit.

Faber turned off his brain from his legs.... Old Man Strength.

Lol, well he obviously wasn't out but he also didn't get hit in the forehead.

He got hit in the temple hence the "stumbling" (which a hardcore like yourself should be well aware of) is the usual result when you get hit like that causing you to lose your equilibrium turning your limbs to jello momentarily, or longer if you continue getting hit.
So what part of that is lights out?
He was stunned from a shot, not KOed lol
It's total fantasy they're spinning

A pet peeve of mine is commentators calling a tko a ko. It's stupid, either shows a lack of knowledge or an agenda/story is being pushed. That or they're just trying to create such a buzz that they don't care about facts

Last edited:
So what part of that is lights out?
He was stunned from a shot, not KOed lol
It's total fantasy they're spinning
I didn't dispute that, I was disputing him "stumbling from a forehead shot" which is also total fantasy.

At the end of the day though it's the 11:00 top 10 on a Saturday night so I doubt most of the demographic they would be targeting to recruit as new fans would be watching anyway.

They were probably just overly caught up in a pretty good comeback story for a 40 year old in a lower division to come out of retirement to pick up a win like that. Especially since he hasn't finished anyone like that in over a decade.

Not really a big deal or conspiracy theory worthy event IMO dude.

And don't watch if you want to bitch about shit. People complain on PPV and free shit (I do realize ESPN+ is not free).

FFS nothing is perfect, and if you have an idea to make it perfect start your own org.

5-the-big-lebowski-quotes.gif

a) This never would have been a PPV under any circumstances.

b) OP wasn't bitching about the event, just the fact that Simon didn't actually get KO'd.

c) Refuge of the moron. "If you don't like it, change it yourself."

tenor.gif

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 1
They want Cruz, Faber, Cody... That's how this shit goes.

5-the-big-lebowski-quotes.gif

a) This never would have been a PPV under any circumstances.

b) OP wasn't bitching about the event, just the fact that Simon didn't actually get KO'd.

c) Refuge of the moron. "If you don't like it, change it yourself."

tenor.gif

That first gif is creepy when you notice that Phillip Hoffman is completely static...

Why wont you start your own damn org?

Your thread title...

What is going on there. tenor(17).gif

Back