Let's talk about the story of Death Row Records.

• Thread starter Deleted member 551049
  • Start date
What about the time pac was shot in NY then Biggie released who shot ya

I mean come on
Song was recorded before 2Pac was shot for projects for Mary J Blige and Keith Murray but ended up just Biggies song.
But 2Pac even said If it wasnt aimed at him they were dumb for putting it out right after he got shot (4 month after he was shot the song was released)
Today is the 22 anniversary of The Notorious B.I.G.’s sophomore album, Life After Death, which stirred up controversy upon release with subliminal disses seemingly directed at some of his biggest rivals. One of the biggest sources of speculation was “Long Kiss Goodnight,” which appeared to take numerous shots at 2Pac despite never mentioning his name. In a 2003 XXL oral history, Biggie’s close collaborator Lil' Cease cleared up any confusion about the track.

According to Cease, Biggie originally said some “terrible” things about 2Pac before scaling the song back:

That was a one-nighter. That was about ’Pac. He had some shit at the beginning of that though, nobody heard it, on the reel. We had to change it. It was a little too much. I can’t remember what Big said about him, but it was terrible. It couldn’t make it. He didn’t want to do it. He had some fire. But he didn’t want to make it too much. He just wanted to address it and to let :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: know, ‘I know what’s going on, and I could get wreck if I want to.’ Like, ‘If I really wanted to get on ya :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s, I could.’

Despite the changes, the RZA-produced “Long Kiss Goodnight” is peppered with lines which could be interpreted as referring to Biggie’s Death Row rival.

https://genius.com/a/lil-cease-conf...s-taking-shots-at-2pac-on-long-kiss-goodnight

Yea, those lines were meant for Pac.
Biggie had a few instances of that
Him and Nas had a few subliminal's aimed at each other on songs about who was The King of NY.
Biggie and Ghostface and Raekwon had lines shot at each other as well.
I can post them if you are interested.

Last edited:
Song was recorded before 2Pac was shot for projects for Mary J Blige and Keith Murray but ended up just Biggies song.
But 2Pac even said If it wasnt aimed at him they were dumb for putting it out right after he got shot (4 month after he was shot the song was released)

Yea, those lines were meant for Pac.
Biggie did many stuff like that.
Him and Nas had a few subliminals aimed at each other on songs about who was The King of NY.
Biggie and Ghostface and Raekwon had lines shot at each other as well.
I can post them if you are interested.
Have you read keefe's book? Once upon a time in Compton is another good one by the 2 cops Brennan and Ladd. They said Orlando shot up their police car when he was only a kid to get initiated. Biggie also dissed Hussein fatal on one song as well.

I'm probably going to see Kading and Mob James talk when they come to Austraia this month.

Last edited:
Have you read keefe's book? Once upon a time in Compton is another good one by the 2 cops Brennan and Ladd. They said Orlando shot up their police car when he was only a kid to get initiated. Biggie also dissed Hussein fatal on one song as well.

I'm probably going to see Kading and Mob James talk when they come to Austraia this month.

Yea I've heard of what Blondie and his partner said.
BG Knoccout spoke of those two as shitheads that would do people dirty. Thats why DJ Quik had the song Blondie about Tim Brennan. The song was on Quiks "Red Tape" which was his mixtape that came out before he had an album when he was only known in Compton.

It's crazy how Biggies murder gets comparably zero attention. There's a thousand videos, documentaries and books on Pac's murder, but close to nothing on Biggie's.

It's often just explained as "retaliation for Pac's murder" but that's it, no details.
That's what it was though.
It also didnt have the allure that Pacs did and the "Hes alive" aspect to it.

They also didnt have much to go on. Where in 2Pacs case, you had a fight on video at the MGM, you had a background to the individuals at play, numerous run ins with each other.
Keefe and Suge played on the same football team as kids for fucks sake, and all were known to police.

Biggies murder you had a police sketch and that was it publicly.
Until they released the edited video of the shooting, which they for some reason edited out the shooters vehicle when hes parked outside the Peterson Museum. Which was a bad idea because it only helps fuel the Police Involvement theories aka the David Mack theory.
You can see the guy walk up to Puffs car, before walking away and getting into his own car, as Puff drives off and Biggie follows.
Then the shots happen as the camera goes haywire (guy fumbles camera as shooting happens)
At 8 secs in the video, you can see Puffs bodyguard get into the backseat while the guy who walked up gets into his car. Its quick so you might have to rewind a couple times

Also at .25-.26 seconds, which is after the shooting, you actually see a guy with a white jacket and red shirt Kick the front of Puffs car, before walking up to them as they are all around Bigs car.
I dont know who that is. I think I might know who that is, but it looks like it might be one of there entourage upset at what happen.
That car eventually takes off after the shooter but loses him and re routs to the hospital.
They had cell phones at the time.

Last edited:
I think Biggie shot Pac personally and no actual facts can change that, but Pac secretly lived then shot Biggie personally, and Biggie did not live because he was out of shape.

Could you talk about the fruit town mob piru deaths and what happened to monkeyman and lil rod who it was said took out buntry poochie heron and went after suge? They where mad there friend was tortured and killed by two actual or pretend lapd cops and video made for someone to watch the torture.
Monkeyman refers to George williams. In that mob james interview he said he's doing life in prison for drug related charges. He turned on suge after Suge demanded he return a car. They tried to kidnap and torture him but he escaped and went to war with them. Suge is probably only still alive because he was in jail by the time the real war broke out. Herons nephew posts about it on a tupac forum and there's also a pretty interesting long thread on some gossip forum.
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/deathrow-tea-iv-disturbing-pics-inside.849892/

Monkeyman refers to George williams. In that mob james interview he said he's doing life in prison for drug related charges. He turned on suge after Suge demanded he return a car. They tried to kidnap and torture him but he escaped and went to war with them. Suge is probably only still alive because he was in jail by the time the real war broke out. Herons nephew posts about it on a tupac forum and there's also a pretty interesting long thread on some gossip forum.
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/deathrow-tea-iv-disturbing-pics-inside.849892/
You got a link to the nephews posts?

Here is anothere interesting interview with Snoop talking about when 2Pac confronted Nas. It's validity has been questioned, but if true pretty much shows 2Pac was going to be murdered sooner or later

Reggie Wright Jr said this story is basically bullshit. It's hard to know what to make of him though. He's one of the more fascinating characters I hadn't heard of until recently. I genuinely don't know what to think of him. Half of me believes what he says and the other half sees a dude who's doing a lot of mental calculations on what he should say to protect himself/his version of the Death Row story. I think he's probably telling the truth here though, Snoop as a person is completely full of shit.

The irony is with 2Pac's death, with all the grandiose possibilities of what could've happened, it was so anticlimactic in that it all ended with a fight he didn't even really participate in.

That's actually not true. As Mob James has said, 2pac started the fight. Someone spotted Baby Lane and said he was the guy who had tried to take Travon's Death Row chain at a mall a while back, then 2pac ran over and immediately started hitting him. That's when everyone else started jumping him. Mob James even went so far as to say that Baby Lane probably wouldn't have even retaliated at all that night if it had only been the Mob Pirus doing it, he would've just waited until they all got back to Compton but 2pac was nothing but a rapper and he'd never live down getting his ass beat by him so he had to do something.

Here's the story.

You really have to listen to the entire interview to get the full picture though.

Most versions of how\why 2 pac was killed are believable. The only ones I don't ever believe are the ones that involve Puff Daddy being involved. That dude isn't about killing anyone or being involved in any of that shit.

You actually are completely incorrect, since Puff Daddy absolutely was talking to the South Side Compton Crips and Keefe D about how he'd pay for Suge and 2pac to be killed. That definitely happened. Ultimately, he got killed over the fight but Puff Daddy was 100% 'about killing' people and was involved in a ton of that shit. You haven't looked into the story enough. Read about his bodyguard Wolf and Suge's bodyguard Big Jake. Suge and Puff Daddy were beefing before 2pac was a factor at all or even out of prison. Suge was trying to steal his artists, like Mary J Blige and others.

Worst thing Death Row has ever done was not do anything with Crooked I.

If I wanted to check his stuff out, what would you recommend starting with?

Seems like he didn't get anything out but mixtapes until fairly recently.

Suge Knight is locked up in the prison my gf works at. She hasn't run into him yet, but some of her coworkers have.

Thats Not his nephew. Lipstickalley is a woman's forum by the way.
He already got exposed on TheColi website for trying to do this same lie of repeating Documentary nonsense like he had the inside scoop.
Except for on a womans website they think they are getting "The Tea" as they call it.

Could you talk about the fruit town mob piru deaths and what happened to monkeyman and lil rod who it was said took out buntry poochie heron and went after suge? They where mad there friend was tortured and killed by two actual or pretend lapd cops and video made for someone to watch the torture.
Lil Rod is Roderick but monkey man, nobody calls him monkey man and is an internet thing. His name was G or ponytail if you're within the death row camp but if you are a Piru you called him G.
George Williams is his government name. George thought Buntry was watching a torture video of V-Dog Buchanan, a friend of Gs. I'll explain more here in a little bit

For those that dont know, The new Keefe D and MOB James interviews have been being uploading in parts, one part a day.
Keefe talks a little about the Lakewood Mall incident in todays part.

Another crazy one is if you've seen the picture of Tupac in Suge knight BMW that last picture taken of him alive, its supposed to have been taken seconds before he was killed and by the people or person that shot him which is why he had the surprised or worried look on his face.

Where did you hear that? You're literally the only person I've ever heard mention a theory that the person who took the pic is who shot him. The pic was taken by Leonard Jefferson. He tells the whole story of how it happened.

https://www.complex.com/music/2016/09/last-picture-of-2pac

Where did you hear that? You're literally the only person I've ever heard mention a theory that the person who took the pic is who shot him. The pic was taken by Leonard Jefferson. He tells the whole story of how it happened.

https://www.complex.com/music/2016/09/last-picture-of-2pac

Most likely YouTube but I could be mistaken.
I think the theory was how did anyone manage to get next to the vehicle to take a picture or later shoot at him, when he was supposed to have had like 8 other cars around him for protection with people communicating via two-way radio etc.

Back