Let's talk about the story of Death Row Records.

• Thread starter Deleted member 551049
  • Start date
Most likely YouTube but I could be mistaken.
I think the theory was how did anyone manage to get next to the vehicle to take a picture or later shoot at him, when he was supposed to have had like 8 other cars around him for protection with people communicating via two-way radio etc.
The guy was on the sidewalk and took it, I think it was about 4mins before 2Pac was shot.

Thats Not his nephew. Lipstickalley is a woman's forum by the way.
He already got exposed on TheColi website for trying to do this same lie of repeating Documentary nonsense like he had the inside scoop.
Except for on a womans website they think they are getting "The Tea" as they call it.
Damn. He sure had people conned for years.

I want vlad to interview Travon Lane. Lil owl (orlando's friend who survived in the shootout) and George williams would be good to hear from in jail as well.

Most likely YouTube but I could be mistaken.
I think the theory was how did anyone manage to get next to the vehicle to take a picture or later shoot at him, when he was supposed to have had like 8 other cars around him for protection with people communicating via two-way radio etc.

If I'm not mistaken, Pac's entire entourage were all behind him. Pac and Suge were driving the vehicle in front of the other several cars from their group. Pac's bodyguard (Frank Alexander) was not allowed to carry a weapon that night. There have been mixed opinions on why exactly that was. A few of Pac's entourage members, who were from the Mob Piru Bloods, had weapons on them and chased after the white cadillac and fired a few shots, but they got away.

Suge Knight was an agent and an mk ultra handler.

Death row was full of agents and undercover cops.

Most/all of your entertainers are either mk ultra assets or handlers.
SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

I actually was in East LA. Went on a buying trip to the Fashion District and our bus screwed up.

We walked by a elementary school where the homeless people were in the playground all drugged out. We kept going trying to find the next bus stop and succeeded. Luckily the entire population was probably on drugs and sedated.

I want vlad to interview Travon Lane

From my understanding, Travon has pretty much been MIA since then. I'm not aware of anyone interviewing him since the Vegas shooting. He's the one that alerted the crew that Orlando was nearby, in which Pac stormed off and threw the first punch. Travon probably feels guilty I'd imagine. Maybe that's why he has been laying low all these years.

This Keefe D interview has been pretty underwhelming so far. I really only fully believe what he said in his confession to Greg Kading. This dude is trying to keep his street cred now even though he already told the whole story and he's admitting that some of the shit in his book is fake. Seems like he isn't even fully aware of everything that's in his own book. He does say here though that Puffy called him after the 2pac hit and asked, "was that us?"

If you aren't familiar with any of it, I'd recommend watching this Mob James interview. It's legitimately one of the best interviews I've ever watched in my life. Even if you aren't a hip hop fan or have no knowledge of gangs or anything like that, it's a great watch as a standalone story. As he goes deeper into what happened, it's hard to believe that this shit is actually real. He talks about how 2pac and Suge never had any business acting like they were Mob and how it ended up with a ton of the Mob Pirus killing each other over the money.

I ended up finding this dude's Instagram. On it, there are some cool Death Row shirts he made. In one of the comments, someone asked how to buy the shirt. He said to call a number and he'd get it to them. I'm thinking there's no way it's his real number. I called the number and left a message, this dude's wife called me back and told me to paypal them $40 and they'd send the shirt. No webstore or anything. I text her my address and less than a week later, I've got a handwritten envelope with a signed Death Row shirt and a sweet Death Row drawstring bag. Dude literally wrote down his actual address in Compton on the envelope for the return address.

UxlPyQA.jpg

cIiON5a.jpg

01IBMAL.jpg

I think I'm going to go to their live podcast/meet and greet this month with him and Reggie Wright Jr.

Back