dan miragliotta not a fan of greg hardy

Big Dan did his job correctly and without bias
He is entitled to his opinion.
If he feels so strongly about it that he expresses it by simply shaking his head, is that really such a huge issue to anyone?

If I was the ref in that situation my reaction would have been the same.
That woman beating trash deserves no fandom

When your job depends upon you being impartial, you shouldn't be showing your feelings towards a fighter while you're wearing that ref uniform.
He's entitled to his opinion when he's off the clock.

Hardy is a douche, but a fighter celebrating a win doing some goofy dance is a pretty standard form of celebration.

No self respecting person is. Can’t wait for him to get koed.
People were calling for him to get fed to Walt Harris last night after Walt's win overshadowed his own.

I fully concur. Will be gratifying to watch Harris tune him up.

He never liked Anderson's bullshit showboating either.
1e6ex1.jpg

Well, that was for the Maia fight, so it was pretty understandable.

1179zxj.jpg

Loudly proclaimed? You mean enlighthening them of the fucking ruleset?
No. An illegal strike isn’t automatically a dq, Dan could have given him 5 minutes to recover and then spoken to him and gone from there.

Buffer makes me want to never give the UFC a penny. Nobody wants to see his stupid outfit, stupid stories about fighting Frank Trigg, or worse listen to 5 second too long enunciations

Iyeeeeeeeee....ahh......greeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaah!

As long as he enforces the rules impartially DURING the fight, I don't give a fuck if he shows his disgust AFTER the fight.

Only way to subside his disgust is for him to referee a fight between Hardy and Ngannou.
<Goldie11>

Not happy raising his hand plus disgusted when hardy breaks out the celebration moves.

Only Sherdog could like a guy who is accused of beating women and is only using MMA as a launch pad to boxing

I got the distinct feeling he was trying to look as blank as possible knowing what controversial person Hardy is.

When your job depends upon you being impartial, you shouldn't be showing your feelings towards a fighter while you're wearing that ref uniform.
He's entitled to his opinion when he's off the clock.

Hardy is a douche, but a fighter celebrating a win doing some goofy dance is a pretty standard form of celebration.

... the fight was already over. Dan did not let his feelings influence his job performance in any way. He did an excellent job. All he did was shake his head which is a complete non-issue, and it happened AFTER the contest was over and the official result announced

Hardy is a douche woman beater, and a person expressing his feelings by simply shaking his head, is a pretty harmless way of expressing one's opinion

Wow, hearing such a different perspective is an eye-opener for me. I think he's a virtuosic announcer who adds excitement to the matches.

Dont get me wrong. Buffer has his place. I might not be an overall fan of his but he's 'apart of the UFC' at this point so I can deal with it .... but there are far better sounding guys out there. Buffer has his thing and it works.

... the fight was already over. Dan did not let his feelings influence his job performance in any way. He did an excellent job. All he did was shake his head which is a complete non-issue, and it happened AFTER the contest was over and the official result announced

Hardy is a douche woman beater, and a person expressing his feelings by simply shaking his head, is a pretty harmless way of expressing one's opinion
If you would have a fight, you won and the referee acted like this, would you want him refereeing any of your upcoming fights?

I think Dan was just shaking his head at Hardys stupid dancing.

that's what I thought too. The way Hardy talks and dances...maybe he is trying to appeal to teenage fortnite players as his fanbase? lol

Isn't Dan Miragliotta always like that?

If you would have a fight, you won and the referee acted like this, would you want him refereeing any of your upcoming fights?

so long as I had full confidence in his behaviour DURING my fight, it really wouldn't matter.

like most of the world, he probably isn't too fond of women beating bums.

Ref is expected to act fully professional both during and after a fight. I would have zero confidence in a ref that was blatently pissy toward a fighter after a decision

Emotional Dan Mergliotto.

If you can't leave your bias out of it, get the fuck out the cage.

Back