War Room Lounge v55: Do Underage Racial Slurs Truly Have Free Will?

Is There Free Will?

• No, and the universe is deterministic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither option is quite right and I'll try to explain why

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's normal as long as consensual. I wouldn't want anybody thinking I'm victim blaming women for the things they enjoy and often consent to.

I see McAfee and I think:

Not whatever that was.

I don't know how to say this without being mean. But I'm constantly astounding by how.. Not super fucking stupid, but it's more than naive... Normal people are from the rural Midwest.

Given I'm in Salt Lake City now a small part of me wonders what being a bouncer out here would be like.

Either it'd be super easy because they'd all be the stereotypical timid as fuck Mormons or it'd be rough as Hell as they're all rebelling and the out of state college kids egg them on.
I'd assume it's like everywhere else, like if you need to hire bouncers then you have the typical problems. Never noticed any rebel effect or anything. You have all the standard things like biker joints, Mexican joints, strip clubs (mostly tame but the usual hooking and drugs), dance clubs, and all of the various high and low violence sorts of atmosphere, etc.

I can believe that McAfee got scooped up by a federal agency, but the infodump is wolf tickets until proven otherwise imo. If you have the sauce, you don't need to talk about the sauce.
The most he's "exposed" to date is some potential shady drug enforcement behavior in Latin America by US agents and a couple diplomats I think. Like, bro, you still remember ALL of the 80s, 90s and 2000s, right?

Davis-01.jpg
<Huh2>

Pretty fucking stoked they are finally making a Tubman movie. She worked with one of my favorite American heroes John Brown and I hope they showcase the Harper Ferry stuff.

She was seriously one of the most badass Americans that ever did live.

Pretty fucking stoked they are finally making a Tubman movie. She worked with one of my favorite American heroes John Brown and I hope they showcase the Harper Ferry stuff.

Idk Tubman, but from what I know about Tub Girl I’m not stoked tbh

Dear Jon Jones,

Please stop doing dumb shit. Everytime you do, Sherdog breaks. Thanks in advance.

problem is movie makers turn people's lives into typical movie story-lines.

the better the historical character, the less i want anyone to make a movie about them.

I would be more stoked if Michael Bay was directing.

What happened to the site? I sucking my thumb and rocking in the fetal position last night thinking its day had come.

What happened to the site? I sucking my thumb and rocking in the fetal position last night thinking its day had come.

Was praying no WR'er posted his manifesto.

On a serious note, how is no one talking about the obvious cyber warfare that is knocking out systems left and right for weeks now.

Fucking power goes out in NYC on the 30 year anniversary of a famous power outage, and no one even brings up the idea that we got hacked.

We should find out which threads have been stricken from the server, that way we can narrow in on which banned topic triggered the DDOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back