• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

War Room Lounge v55: Do Underage Racial Slurs Truly Have Free Will?

Is There Free Will?

• No, and the universe is deterministic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither option is quite right and I'll try to explain why

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was praying no WR'er posted his manifesto.

On a serious note, how is no one talking about the obvious cyber warfare that is knocking out systems left and right for weeks now.

Fucking power goes out in NYC on the 30 year anniversary of a famous power outage, and no one even brings up the idea that we got hacked.
Not to mention all the power plants that have exploded the past 6 months

And all the neighborhoods that have burst in to flames simultaneously

But you aint heard dat from me

We should find out which threads have been stricken from the server, that way we can narrow in on which banned topic triggered the DDOS

My money is on the Hong Kong protests.

You guys see the triads beating the shit out of people for no reason?

Let's see if it goes down again.

Whelp, there goes what otherwise would have been an unusually productive day for me

Lol, I seriously got the ddos message again right after the Hong Kong post.

Spooky.

I don't know how to say this without being mean. But I'm constantly astounding by how.. Not super fucking stupid, but it's more than naive... Normal people are from the rural Midwest.
Examples?

Whelp, there goes what otherwise would have been an unusually productive day for me
My woman appreciated the attention she got yesterday

So it's back to the doghouse for me, starting right now

giphy.gif

I’m so glad the forum is back. I was panicking. Where else am I going to find another incel forum like this?

I blame the Russians for crashing the sherdog warroom so we can't talk about Mueller's testify

I blame the Russians for crashing the sherdog warroom so we can't talk about Mueller's testify
What is there to discuss? Mueller said Russia interfered heavily in our election. Trump obstructed justice, but because he is president cannot be indicted. Same thing that was in the report.

That thread is just a ton of right wing shit posters trying to obfuscate by trolling.

It's really insane that all there is to talk about is what happened during the investigation, and not what happened before that was supposed to be investigated.

What is there to discuss? Mueller said Russia interfered heavily in our election. Trump obstructed justice, but because he is president cannot be indicted. Same thing that was in the report.

That thread is just a ton of right wing shit posters trying to obfuscate by trolling.
<TrumpWrong1>

LOL I really gotta say, you play your role with dedication :)
Hmm? I am not sure if you quoted the right person here. I am 100% here about right wingers trolling and obfuscating in that thread. Half the fucking posts are some variant of this is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back