Media Colby Suspicious of Robbie Lawler's Physique Change - "It doesn't make sense"

I know that Sherdog blocks all insinuation but Colby expresses what has been obvious. Not always a fan of Colby but he has the nuts to say out loud what everybody else knows. It's like the Canadian sprinter we had - Ben Johnson.
Everyone on the sprint circuit knew that his massive muscle increase was suspicious. HOwever, the Olympic world is very politically correct. I like Robbie but when your physique defies the laws of aging there is a problem. Too bad for Rory and other guys. Same got Garbrant against TJ. Those guys missed a LOT of green because of that.
It is now clear that USADA is better than nothing but it is not the super-duper agency we thought it would be. Plenty is still going through.

Colby doesn't look like an obvious juicer. He might be one, but the dude isn't big for the weight class, nor extremely muscular.

But he has an endless gastank, which is now considered suspicious after a few EPO scandals. The criteria have changed, it's not only big ripped dudes that are suspicious now.

But he has an endless gastank, which is now considered suspicious after a few EPO scandals. The criteria have changed, it's not only big ripped dudes that are suspicious now.
So I take it you'd think guys like Ferguson and Usman are suspect too? Usman especially cause he's got incredible cardio to go along with a very muscled up physique.

Yeah, could be. But not really as visually detectable. It's basically impossible to either keep being as swole while cutting massive amounts of weight or just building up as much muscle in a sport that also has a heavy emphasis on cardio, as a lot of these dudes do. But building up great cardio without PEDs is more likely to happen, than the strength feets that are pulled off, IMO.

snow-house01.jpg
giphy.gif

Hes right, but I heard Robbie did weight training for the first time before that fight. Not sure if that was true

Lawler was famous for coming in and smashing the weights all the way back at MFS in his 20's. You can find forever old posts on The Underground talking about it.

Robbie was a gym rat and pretty jacked throughout his early career, and he's obviously weight training now.

So I take it you'd think guys like Ferguson and Usman are suspect too? Usman especially cause he's got incredible cardio to go along with a very muscled up physique.

Usman looks too good to be true. For Ferguson, I think he does get tired and hurt, but his insane will helps him get through.

Yeah, and Khabib, and I'm a Khabib fan.

It seems like everybody who's great at this sport has a really tight and effective PEDs regimen.

Man Robbie looked shredded as hell in his last fight and real soft when he fought Woodley. IMO his physique is deceiving because when he stands next to his opponent he isn't that big or much bigger.

God Askrens body looks like garbage and Robbie looks like a greek god next to him.

Is Robbie back on the juicy joocy? Yeah it wouldn't surprise me. They are all on shit mane.

Lawler's resurgence period is sketchy and questionable. Also not coincidental (IMO) that as soon as USADA started coming down hard Robbie started losing.

Wasn't Lawler one of the guys that had really bizarre T-levels, back when those were getting leaked
Weidman and Jones came back wierd too. Then Weidman said he lost a load of weight (muscle) not drinking beer lol. Iirc DCs came back on the low side but it was expected because of age/hard camp/long career in sport

Colby doesn't look like an obvious juicer. He might be one, but the dude isn't big for the weight class, nor extremely muscular.

I agree but I subscribe to the Nate Diaz theory of performance enhancing drugs

I'm not saying he never geared. I don't know. I will say that he stopped lifting weights for a while because it wasn't helping him with his technique. He probably got back on the weights because he got beat up by some smaller guys he probably shouldn't have gotten beat up by.

Robbie has never popped once. Fuck the where there's smoke there's fire excuse, Colby's dumb ass fanbase knows he's going to be waking asking 'what happened?' come August 3rd.

Back