Media Colby Suspicious of Robbie Lawler's Physique Change - "It doesn't make sense"

Not gonna lie, that was one of the scariest prefight stances ever

giphy.gif

Veins popping out of the deltoid muscles have always been a giveaway lol.

Robbie isn't even that big and he isn't old. Everytime someone is in great shape they yell peds

Also, what doesn't make sense is a guy pretending to be this Alpha male but crying to the police when he is accidentally hit with a boomerang that was in a bag (after talking mad shit).

What doesn't make sense is calling people nerds and losers (etc) but paying females to pretend that you're this chick magnet.

I could go on.

Yeah no, Robbie once jacked a rival highscool football parties 15 gallon untapped keg in nothing but a pair of overalls. Pretty sure he’s got test for days. He was fighting groups of men fight club style when he was a kid. He’s not normal by any means
Sounds cool.

I’m not saying Robbie wasn’t on shit but that isn’t some out of this world crazy looking physique. I could tell a lot of you motherfuckas just throw the roid hammer at someone when you see a couple of veins or muscles. Bet half of you don’t even know it’s pretty easy to get ripped. Ever heard of a caloric deficit? Everyone has abs, y’all know what bulking and cutting is ? Probably not. Pretty sure most of you get your workouts out of men’s health magazines and shit doing 6 pack abs in 5 minutes YouTube workouts. Bet half of you don’t count your calories or weigh your food and think that because your physique looks like ass since you claim you eat healthy shit but probably have a 100 cheat days that everyone else is on roids.
Shut up man, I follow all the Weider principles.

LMAO at someone from ATT talking about their opponent juicing. You can't walk through that place without cracking a syringe.

Lawler doesn’t look enhanced, He looks like he’s in great shape.

And the career resurgence? Dude just got his head straight, the talent has always been there.

When he pops we can talk, but dude has been leaving fools stiff from hitting them for years, just kinda odd he’s got Colby stiff already

It's funny....Colby has become possibly the most underrated fighter in the UFC.

It's posters like you who think because he runs his mouth and does all that cringey stuff that the guy can't fight.

He's damn good. Top notch wrestling, with maybe the best cardio in the sport.

I get it, people don't like him. But don't confuse his cringiness and his ability to fight.

I’m still waiting on him to get a real top W. Out grinding an undersized RDA, whoopidy dooo, his whole resume is meh. Who’s the last guy he finished?

RDA, Maia, Kim and Barbrena what a tear he’s on lol

Back