Media Colby Suspicious of Robbie Lawler's Physique Change - "It doesn't make sense"

Hes right, but I heard Robbie did weight training for the first time before that fight. Not sure if that was true
That's definitely not true. There is that old promo video from like 2001 before his fight where it shows him lifting in a gym

I am not sure where Colby is coming from. Robbie has always looked great. Maybe he uses or used in the past, but his physique has never made in drastic changes

That's definitely not true. There is that old promo video from like 2001 before his fight where it shows him lifting in a gym

I am not sure where Colby is coming from. Robbie has always looked great. Maybe he uses or used in the past, but his physique has never made in drastic changes

Good to know, but I remember vs Woodley he looked kind of deflated.

Was Lawler gimmicked through his initial UFC run up to the second McDonald fight? Yes

Is he gimmicked now? dunno...

I have his numbers from Rory II and I have no doubt he was geared up for that. Fucking great fight though.

Robbie would of always look good against someone like askren who cant even strike so why is this only coming up now

It's called progressive overload over time. It's a myth that you can't increase your muscle mass in your mid to 30s or even your 40s

I love how there are still some fans on this site who thinks people actually fight clean. Each and every one of them lol. All your legends have all juiced. Only person that stands out not juicing is probably BJ Penn.
There’s a good amount of dudes that I don’t think juice honestly

It's called progressive overload over time. It's a myth that you can't increase your muscle mass in your mid to 30s or even your 40s
Robbie has good insertions as they call them also, but his physique did look suspect in his crazy run to the title

He’s absolutely correct

Robbie gets a pass because we all love him

But he’s for sure on some good supplements
Maybe even tainted ones

No high level ones though
Ryan Hall is the only one that comes to my mind
Diaz bros, conor, porier ain’t sketchy, Bisping wasn’t, Colby isn’t, GAetche, lots of dudes seem natty to me. Member they spend like 8 hours a day working out and they do weird recovery shit. Even just doing 20 minutes in the sauna after workouts helped with recovery for me so imaging doing cyrotherapy and all that Jazz. Plus great nutrition. It’s possible.

Colby the rat is trying to sell the fight, and the couch potatoes agreeing with him are clueless about physical fitness and the illusions a lean physique can create. Lawler weighed what for the Askren fight, 180 something? He’s 5’11 ffs. I weigh mid 180’s with abs, i’m mid 40’s and nowhere near the conditioning of a professional athlete. All it takes is a bit of resistance training, a clean diet and proper recovery. Ya dont need the sauce to be 5’11, 180 with abs.

Robbie’s allowed to juice because he’s classy outside of the ring imo

Being allowed to juice is entirely dependent on ur actions and personality outside of the octagon

Diaz bros, conor, porier ain’t sketchy, Bisping wasn’t, Colby isn’t, GAetche, lots of dudes seem natty to me. Member they spend like 8 hours a day working out and they do weird recovery shit. Even just doing 20 minutes in the sauna after workouts helped with recovery for me so imaging doing cyrotherapy and all that Jazz. Plus great nutrition. It’s possible.

Nah sorry out of that list, I’ll give you the Diaz brothers and I’m skeptical on those aswell
It’s simply not possible to be elite without.

Colby the rat is trying to sell the fight, and the couch potatoes agreeing with him are clueless about physical fitness and the illusions a lean physique can create. Lawler weighed what for the Askren fight, 180 something? He’s 5’11 ffs. I weigh mid 180’s with abs, i’m mid 40’s and nowhere near the conditioning of a professional athlete. All it takes is a bit of resistance training, a clean diet and proper recovery. Ya dont need the sauce to be 5’11, 180 with abs.
Lmao

Just stop dude

Nah sorry out of that list, I’ll give you the Diaz brothers and I’m skeptical on those aswell
It’s simply not possible to be elite without.
What substances do you think Gaetche, Bisping etc are taking?

I mean I've always thought Lawler was obvious for years.
It seems like MMA fans' willingness to suspect a fighter of PEDs is inversely proportional to how much they like them.
Lawler has a lot of fans.

why some of this shit is not banned is beyond me fuck gsp is on peds I mean look at the body

What substances do you think Gaetche, Bisping etc are taking?
I ain’t trying to get this account banned son

But rampage openly accused Bisping of being on shit
Gaethje*
Trains with a lot of guys who have popped in Colorado
I mean hey maybe he’s the good honest guy right

Back