PBP UFC 240 Holloway vs Edgar: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT

This really just proves cyborg is very MEH when it comes to facing actual competition instead of Freebie wins.

Cyborg take a bow after a shaky start a arena against you and a high AF Rogan giving you zero props.

I wish Spencer can drop some fat, she would be a dominant 135 for sure

Wow, great fight. 30-27 Cyborg, but that was a valiant effort by Spencer. That is one tough bitch. Props to Cris on her TDD, it held up when she needed it to

i don't know how anyone can hate Cyborg. she definitely has her flaws, but god damn, she always goes for the kill even if it's detrimental to her winning.

she's like a human version of a fighting pitbull.

LMAO clown commentators trying desperately to make this fight appear close. This was a damn domination

Spencer's a tough chick but her striking isn't much better than Cindy Dandois and you have to be able to strike to beat Cyborg. Based on this fight, Nunes should KO her again though.

RtqNSHz.gif

spencer got the absolute shit beaten out of her. gotta go 30-26

Win or lose Felicia has definitely won me over as a fan.

yeah I became a fan in the leadup to the fight, stock goes up in this one. She's from here in Orlando as well so gives me another hometown fighter to root for. Now I have Felicia and PMP. And Jacare too I suppose.

if nunes and cyborg have a rematch i bet you herb dean will ref it and i bet you he will be in cyborgs corner trying to set up a trilogy. he is so corrupt and that'd be good for business

Man Amanda is going to KO Cyborg again. She looked too human in this fight. Seems to get tired and was very hittable by someone who has terrible striking. Amanda Nunez by KO again.

Back