• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 240 Holloway vs Edgar: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT

30-27 Cyborg

Felicia was game but didn't have the chain wrestling or striking to set up TDs.

Cyborg's stock dropped a bit with it being a rebound fight, Spencer's rises.

Cyborg gassed, still shook from Nunes fight, 3-0 Spencer, huge strikes from her face and body onto cyborgs fists

Not Rogan's best work, imo.

Good fight, though. Spencer is indeed very tough.

if cyborg had a bit more gas spencer wouldve gone down in that flurry

Rogan's claim that Cyborg was gassed halfway through the first was greatly exaggerated.

According to Joe, Cyborg was DADA 5000 levels of gassed starting in round 2.

Spencer was tough but that was a complete blowout. Awful commentary

source.gif

Cyborg won that decisively, didn’t get the stoppage but she threw everything at Spencer. Good outing for Cyborg, not really mad at the lack of a finish that was a testament to Spencer’s toughness. Spencer is a tough gal, hespecht.

Joe Rogan though, it’s time to step down bud

Well, Cyborg is never beating Nunes. I'd like Shev's chances against her now.

Cyborg clearly won but Spencer showed heart and toughness. She did better than I expected.

Jesus Christ, Rogen is annoying the absolute hell out of me! Spencer hasn't done jack shit, and he keeps talking like shes two seconds from winning the fight.

Well, it's that thing where he expected Cyborg to steamroll SPencer, and when it didn;t happen, it's hard to have a balanced view. Cyborg won every round by a big margin. Spencer made her work, which few of Cyborg's opponents have done, but Spencer took an ass whooping for her trouble.

I want Rogan out of the booth ASAP

Nothing that fat chick did impressed me. Nothing

I had Cyborg up 2-1 but to be honest I was only half paying attention in the first round lol

Spencer had some nice elbows so I gave it to her, so I can't argue 30-27

Back