What do you think Cyborg is feeling at this exact moment?

She feels like drinking some coffee and reading a book.

<Fedor23>

She and her management team are idiots and let emotions get the better of them. If she's truly released, then that's it. She never will be back. The UFC won't have her.

If she would have stayed, she would fight Nunes and IMO had a 50/50 chance of getting her belt back. If she would have she would be back to 500K plus 40k Reebok plus PPV points. But now the most she will ever get is probably $150K to $200K with no other money or PPV points. She will get to chose her sponsors, but I really doubt she would get beyond $40K a fight total.

Even if she didn't get the belt back she would still probably make about the same amount in the UFC, probably $200K (no PPV, $10K Reebok), but she would get more exposure because she's in the UFC. And after a few fights, she would get another chance to fight for the belt again.

This probably cost her in future career earnings at least mid 7 figures.
*choose

Sorry they are best pals..

Gabiandcyborg.jpg

Exhibit A:
A man pretending to be a woman and a woman pretending to be a man.

Can you tell which is which?

Neither can I.

Relieved she doesn't have to deal with Bitch-boy anymore

actually I do

estimated worth $5,000,000
career earnings including reebok = $2,941,750
over $2,000,000 in endorsements, etc.

Suck it bitch.

LOL so triggered.

Nice source and also where did she make all those endorsement money?
During Invicta? SF UFC or? And when did sponsor money become pubic record?

LOL so triggered.

Nice source and also where did she make all those endorsement money?
During Invicta? SF UFC or? And when did sponsor money become pubic record?
Do your own research. Pussy
<JonesDXSuckIt>

She's thinking..."some douche on hgh who shaves his body , who I could mall" just lies to shill reporters and media outlets and gives ppl impression I don't want to fight Nunes again. Also thinking,, fuck ultimate favoritism cunundrem.

Maybe a tad surprised but upon reflection will realise that she can either carry on fighting somewhere else or retire and live a very comfortable life.

I think Cyborg wants to fight Nunes and that it might still happen. I feel Dana was right when he suggested she didn't know what her management team were doing.

Maybe Team Cyborg realise that Cris will never beat Nunes, wanted her to go to Bellator with her fanbase still convinced she was the goat who had been screwed by the UFC.

So how does Cris feel at the moment? I'd say confused.
they should do bareknuckle

She's off to smash some silly bitches in Rizator or Bellazin or wherever, no more USADA bitchezzzzz

Coker's already making her offers. So she's probably feeling great. She stood up for herself and should be proud for that, instead of licking the boots of a company that treated her badly.
They created a division for her...multiple main events, but she lost the biggest fight in impressive fashion, not much worth after that.

classic troll response. well done, you been here for over a decade and you amounted to shit. just hating on a woman who's accomplished more than you can dream.

I know, it hurts when you get called out and you cant back up your shit.

Once again I accept your defeat. I hope you learn from it ( I doubt it) and grow.

Back