When trash talking goes wrong

The most delicious one was Rousey tbh, fantastic KO.

giphy.gif

They can add another highlight after today.

“It’s just business”

Rockhold deserves the number 1 spot imo

SeriousWholeAegeancat-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
“It’s just business”
But it is....it's sports entertainment. Hyping a fight is what made McGregor and his opponents millions.

The guy made a lifetime worth of money in a sport where fighters need second jobs to survive.

The UFC is owned by a massive entertainment company.

The guy said it before he was even champ. Get rich, get out.

Ask DJ how much title defenses and undefeated streaks matter in the end.

In the end it's just business.

I hate these types of videos.

They can add, "I'm gonna leave him in a pool of his own blood. You heard it here first" at about 6pm est.

Rockhold deserves the number 1 spot imo

SeriousWholeAegeancat-size_restricted.gif

I watched that and the Holm/Rousey ko at the same bar.I should go back there whenever I really want someone to get their ass kicked.

TJ and Cody shouldn't be on that list. I would add Betche & Ronda instead. Or maybe Cejudo & TJ.
TJ was cheating, so there's little to say about his victories...

But otherwise, I agree with this list.

Video like this are very silly.
People act like the fights would of played out differently if the loser was more respectful, it wouldn’t.

A video for Betas.

But it is....it's sports entertainment. Hyping a fight is what made McGregor and his opponents millions.

The guy made a lifetime worth of money in a sport where fighters need second jobs to survive.

The UFC is owned by a massive entertainment company.

The guy said it before he was even champ. Get rich, get out.

Ask DJ how much title defenses and undefeated streaks matter in the end.

In the end it's just business.
Tapping like a mad man without even defending the choke hurts business because the man he tried to be was revealed in reality to fans, a bitch.

Tapping like a mad man without even defending the choke hurts business because the man he tried to be was revealed in reality to fans, a bitch.
Oh yeah cause it really hurt his stock when it happened against Nate............

How is DC vs Jones 2 not on the list? Couldnt think of trash talking going much worse than getting brutalized and left crying in the cage.

Oh yeah cause it really hurt his stock when it happened against Nate............
Ah, the loss is still fresh in your mind, funny that it happened in such a similar way, being choked, not fighting the hands and then submitting to the better man.

Is it that traumatic as a fan that you must bring up Nate in a thread that has nothing to do with him? The phrase “living rent free in your head” clearly applies to you LOL.

Try to enjoy the fights tonight and maybe try to ween yourself off of idolizing a man who doesn’t know or even care that you exist, it’s not healthy, as seen from your post history.

Good luck in future postings :)

Ah, the loss is still fresh in your mind, funny that it happened in such a similar way, being choked, not fighting the hands and then submitting to the better man.

Is it that traumatic as a fan that you must bring up Nate in a thread that has nothing to do with him? The phrase “living rent free in your head” clearly applies to you LOL.

Try to enjoy the fights tonight and maybe try to ween yourself off of idolizing a man who doesn’t know or even care that you exist, it’s not healthy, as seen from your post history.

Good luck in future postings :)
Are you retarded? You said him tapping to a choke ruins business but Nate choked him out and Conor went on to have his biggest drawing fights.

How the fuck is that living rent free in my head?

I talk shit about Conor all the time. I was never a fan of his antics but I can't argue that it brought big numbers....

Are you retarded? You said him tapping to a choke ruins business but Nate choked him out and Conor went on to have his biggest drawing fights.

How the fuck is that living rent free in my head?

I talk shit about Conor all the time. I was never a fan of his antics but I can't argue that it brought big numbers....
Why are you still talking about Nate?

Why are you still talking about Nate?
You said due to Conor tapping to Khabib that it hurts his business. I then used the example of how after Nate made him tap out he went on to have his biggest paydays. Tapping had no effect on business before.

Do you understand basic English and reading comprehension?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back