Media Masvidal tells ‘The Schmo’ why he dislikes Askren

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

“I just don’t like the dude,” Masvidal said. “He’s a pompous f*ck. Think he might even be a little racist. Every time a minority says something, he has to ask somebody else like, ‘hey, what did he say? Because I don’t understand what he says.’ Obviously you [Schmo] understand me, we’re having dialect.

Every time I say something, he’ll be like, ‘what does he even mean? Does he even speak English?’ Like shut the f*ck up, man. I just don’t like the dude. I can’t wait to show the world what happens when I don’t like people.”

Askren Fans:

5O6gviV.jpg

Hey guy........six weeks ago just called.........wants its news back.

Hey guy........six weeks ago just called.........wants its news back.

Why don’t you tell your boy Askren to stop talking about it then? Lmfao he just went on air and talked about it for like 30 mins dude haha

Btw,

tenor.gif

Jesus Christ what the hell is 'That Thing' leering next to Masvidal in that vid up top -stuff of nightmares..

{<jordan}
Because thats the best you could offer lol so what would happen in this "account bet"? loser closes their account? and how do I know you would? you could just make a new account, big deal

The facts are this Ronald:

1 - you claimed Askren made Jorge more famous by getting knocked out. That's like saying the Redskins made the '72 Dolphins more famous for losing the Superbowl. You're really not this retarded are you?
2 - this thread info was posted 3-4 times the day it happened.......nearly two months ago.
3 - you're a salty troll, terribly enraged by Jorge starching your boys Till and Edwards, and then coming out with the fastest KO in UFC history by decapitating your flavour of the week saviour Ben.

Just stop.

The facts are this Ronald:

1 - you claimed Askren made Jorge more famous by getting knocked out. That's like saying the Redskins made the '72 Dolphins more famous for losing the Superbowl. You're really not this retarded are you?
2 - this thread info was posted 3-4 times the day it happened.......nearly two months ago.
3 - you're a salty troll, terribly enraged by Jorge starching your boys Till and Edwards, and then coming out with the fastest KO in UFC history by decapitating your flavour of the week saviour Ben.

Just stop.
Nice explanation of your so called account bet rules
{<jordan}
You're still salty because of the ass kicking Lawler got on the weekend, your post history on Lawler threads is pathetic

Jesus Christ what the hell is 'That Thing' leering next to Masvidal in that vid up top -stuff of nightmares..

he calls himself schmuck or something... Jorge was growing on me but not now that he did an interview with that clown...

Schmo is going to replace Colby as Jorge’s besty

Nice explanation of your so called account bet rules
{<jordan}
You're still salty because of the ass kicking Lawler got on the weekend, your post history on Lawler threads is pathetic
Good too see you scrambling in fear, searching my post history for the prediction. LOL.

I don't get salty about anything that happens in MMA, it's sheer entertainment.

You live vicariously through this shit and are enthralled with the drama, not the fighting. Go get your estrogen levels checked mate.

We need people like Masvidal to destroy borderline racist people.

This is a very homoerotic thread.

"Not that theres anything wrong with that!"

Good too see you scrambling in fear, searching my post history for the prediction. LOL.

I don't get salty about anything that happens in MMA, it's sheer entertainment.

You live vicariously through this shit and are enthralled with the drama, not the fighting. Go get your estrogen levels checked mate.
{<jordan}
maxresdefault.jpg

Give it a rest

Back