5'11ft Colby Covington Next to "6'4ft" Brendan Schaub

The Great White Delight..

{<jordan}

That's a good one tbf.

Not even stood in alignment and Colb's has a hat on.

Call it a fake title if u want, but my favorite part of the Colby gimmick is carrying around the old belt and clowning the new one. Fuck that goofy shit.

Will watch this even though Schaub is unbearable.

Call it a fake title if u want, but my favorite part of the Colby gimmick is carrying around the old belt and clowning the new one. Fuck that goofy shit.

It really is kmart bad

It's called Foreground. Colby is standing closer to the camera. Don't be stupid.

what's with schaub's pants? or those lady pants? like capri pants? they seem kind of long for capri pants. and a bit too gay to be some other lady kind of pant. what are they?

Yeah when I take a picture of my dick at a certain angle it ends up looking humongous.

But lord knows it’s not...... it’s just not.....

Arlovski claims 6'3", but is noticeably shorter than 6'3.75" Jon Jones:
Jon-Jones-and-Andrei-Arlovski.jpg

Schaub claims 6'4", but is shorter than Arlovski:
ufc174_weighin_53.jpg

Schaub must have been a student at the Carwin School of Height Cutting when they were both teammates:
arlov.png

dxcN91I.jpg

Edit:
According to the NFL, Mittrione is 6'2", which means that Schaub himself is 6'2" based on this picture (they're both without shoes, I checked the weigh in video):
Schaub-Mitrione.jpg

Last edited:
Come on guys, wake up .

It's Dana tape measure.

yeah you guys obsess over the size of these two dudes

i wanna know who the girls are

Schaub is 6'2 and Colby is probably a little shy of 5'10. Schaub's 6'4 is obviously way overbilled but this photo's angle is misleading.

Well Schuab did train with Shane Carwin for most of his mma career....

what's with schaub's pants? or those lady pants? like capri pants? they seem kind of long for capri pants. and a bit too gay to be some other lady kind of pant. what are they?
The ole north Hollywood fucc boi.

I’m surprised they haven’t been best friends for ages, it’s quite the match

Back