News Conor McGregor sucker punches elderly man in Irish Bar (Video Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ù

Little do you know lad. You read it on tmz so obviously thats what happened

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I didn’t read shit, just watched the video and talked about what it looked like, using things I’ve witnessed during my time running bars and pubs in the UK to suggest what I think happened.

LMAO dude. Old man must have a chin! Supposedly no one can take the left hand

Old man always talking shit. Not defending Conor but sometimes I wanna uppercut some old fart acting tough too.

I thought he punched a 58-year-old Irish mob boss like 2 years ago.. Conor has punched several old-men?

Wait.. this one doesn't count. The old man couldn't even feel it. Hahahahahahahah

We have no idea what the guy said to him, talk shit and get a slap. Also that was an absolute tap by Conor, when you consider he floors pro fighters and that bloke barely moved on his stool, if he really wanted to he could have put the guy in hospital.

Either way to add, he should know better and have more restraint as a pro fighter, especially towards an old guy

You make it sound like there is a scenario where MgGregor actions are legal and justifiable. There is no situation whatsoever that justifies MgGregor actions in this situation.
In fact it is 1000 times worse given MgGregor is highly trained in physical violence, and took an oath never to use these skills outside the ring and only with people who willingly agreed to fight him.
MgGregor is closer to being an animal than human being. MgGregor should be put down, like the rabid diseased dog that he has become.

Last edited:
Everything there is open weight . These aren't manlets who weigh a buck 50

The old timer seems confused, like he thought Mcnuggets was trying to tap him on the shoulder or something. Probably still doesn't know he got punched

Did the old man utter something rather impolite or outright offensive to Conor? Most definitely.

Does that justify punching him, when he is absolutely not aggressive nor threatening in any way? Most definitely NOT.

Conor at this point is at best too easily triggered and lacking any self control, at worse an egomaniac addict who believes to be above anyone and anything (law included). Either way, not a good look and a recipe for ongoing bigger and bigger problems.

Someone near him who cares should seriously intervene and get him to seek professional advice and help.

pOvh5c6.png

if at first you don't succeed.....

Conor is a fast talking piece of shit with no morals. You are gonna hear about Conor getting in trouble for many years to come. His ego will get the better of him, mark my words.
He'll get himself killed soon, either via a hit job or an overdose.
I don't mind which, as both are likely to be very painful for him.

Last edited:
<JagsKiddingMe>

Why did he punched the old dude?
He punched him because he wouldn't accept a drink from him. I used to be a fan but punching some old dude because he doesn't want to drink your bull shit whiskey is beyond forgiving. You can see in the video the old dude puts the glass away from him and Connor puts another glass in front of him and he does it again.

Pls justify this motive, using moral, legal or even fighters code justification.
I don't think he's trying to justify it. Cops and prosecutors look for motive, doesn't mean they're trying to justify the crime

lol that punch looked like it didn't affect that old man at all

Nice jokes. But this thread should have a more serious title.

Conor assauting an old man for no reason. Cte confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back